+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 9 из 9

Тема: Thanks To Cluster Delta!! Please a few Tips or advices

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

Вопрос Thanks To Cluster Delta!! Please a few Tips or advices

First of All.

Glad to be here guys, first post although being here for some time.

I would like to congrats the ClusterDelta.com and all Team.
    In my humble opinion the best(tool/Indicators-out there VS COST) NO DOUBT about that.

I already use a few time ago and was very pleased, even recommended for a few friends from Brazil.

All my respect to the Russian, Coders, Hacks/Cracks again in my humble opinion are the best in the World.

I Would like to ask a little help/tips/advices anything, about the tools

Since i used the premium tolls for mt4 i know that was some changes for even better. :D

I would like to clear some doubts if and where i can learn more about wich indicator tool can do - All that each indicator can and can not do/help.

About the platform Cluster Delta I would like to ask if it is possible to open more then 1 Chart for the futures markets Like 6E and DX for example.... at the same time in the same computer ?

Another question: It is possible to configure in automatically the High,Low and POC in volume profile of previous days ? like a few days ago 1,2,3 etc... ? And this appear on chart drawn in lines or something like that ?

I believe that all that this Team and collaborators done until now is AMAZING, also i believe that are always something we can do or even improve.

I would like to say that i am here to learn and contribute as i can with all mates.

I have a few ideas that maybe are not MAGIC, but could help to improve even more.
    I am not a coder but i am able to learn and would be more then happy to share the little knowledge about Markets and new ideas for tools.

Thanks to all just for take your time to read my first post.

Cheers and A LOT of pips/ticks for all mates.

Kind Regards
    Denilson Catoi

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от Denilson Catoi Посмотреть сообщение
    Since i used the premium tolls for mt4 i know that was some changes for even better. :D
    I would like to clear some doubts if and where i can learn more about wich indicator tool can do - All that each indicator can and can not do/help.
    About the platform Cluster Delta I would like to ask if it is possible to open more then 1 Chart for the futures markets Like 6E and DX for example.... at the same time in the same computer ?
    Another question: It is possible to configure in automatically the High,Low and POC in volume profile of previous days ? like a few days ago 1,2,3 etc... ? And this appear on chart drawn in lines or something like that ?

I have a few ideas that maybe are not MAGIC, but could help to improve even more.
    I am not a coder but i am able to learn and would be more then happy to share the little knowledge about Markets and new ideas for tools.
    Hi,

commonly I offer indicators as a tool to improve your trading, so everybody finds its own strategy how to use it.

To see more than one chart in ClusterDelta you can... run more than one ClusterDelta program in the same time in the same computer..

For questions regarding to Volume Profile you can mail me to denis@clusterdelta.com

p.s. I want also to inform you that I got your email about "report"

+ Ответить в теме

Метки этой темы

Ваши права