+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 2 из 2

Тема: FOOTPRINT PROBLEMS

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

FOOTPRINT PROBLEMS

Hello been using footprint for a while but have constant problem with daily and weely bars missing (last 2). Link:
    https://easyupload.io/whvyrc

Also which is more annoying on some charts with indicator flickers from time to time. Every time I open mt4 i have to switch timeframes to fix it.
    Is there a way to fix it permanently?

Infusion and splash indicators gui goes missing nearly always. I know that to show it again i need to press F5. Is it possible to correct it?

Is it possible to add to the footprint profile horizontal line?
    Is it possible to correct the ratio in the footprint for ask bid profile?
    Because sell is very often bigger than buy when its not the case.
    Nearly forgot about authorizer. Do I need to still run it? Or those 5.2 indicators are doing the job.
    Thanks.

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от hektor Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello been using footprint for a while but have constant problem with daily and weely bars missing (last 2). Link:
    https://easyupload.io/whvyrc

Also which is more annoying on some charts with indicator flickers from time to time. Every time I open mt4 i have to switch timeframes to fix it.
    Is there a way to fix it permanently?

Infusion and splash indicators gui goes missing nearly always. I know that to show it again i need to press F5. Is it possible to correct it?

Is it possible to add to the footprint profile horizontal line?
    Is it possible to correct the ratio in the footprint for ask bid profile?
    Because sell is very often bigger than buy when its not the case.
    Nearly forgot about authorizer. Do I need to still run it? Or those 5.2 indicators are doing the job.
    Thanks.
    Hello

It is now 09:46 and post time is 09:46. Can you please send me a message (on the forum) with a time of the last M1 bar in your MT. I think there is some issue if your GMT is different than mine. Because I do not have lost bars.

I watched you video but did not understand the issue. Can I ask you make few screenshots and point on the the problem (SnagIt helps you)

About GUI - if you have chart used before or if you are using template - kindly ask you delete all objects with a name SETTINGS so indicators will not try to restore values from previous sessions. One way that I can do for you in this indicators - is strict settings X:Y that you can use in the inputs of indicators (sure I add also the method how to know them when you moved GUI)

> Is it possible to add to the footprint profile horizontal line?

I do not overfit footprint with others tools like profile or Imbalance. There are tools like horizontal (just press Shift and hold it) and vertical lines so you can put some levels on the chart. The levels will be removed on the next session (even if you change MT timeframe)

> Is it possible to correct the ratio in the footprint for ask bid profile? Because sell is very often bigger than buy when its not the case.

I checked - looks like proportional. Can you show example ?

You do not need an external authorizer if you put your login and password inside new authorizer that build in the indicators.

+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права