+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 1 2 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 13

Тема: problem with premium indicators

gobolino007@gmail.com
    Гость

problem with premium indicators

Hello Denis, the premium indicators do not work correctly, at least the FDAX, in any timeframe, they do not load and I have verified that my subscription is correct and the authorizer is running, my installation is MT5, in windows 10, I am the user gobolino007 @ gmail.com, could you take a look at it? Thanks in advance

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от gobolino007@gmail.com Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello Denis, the premium indicators do not work correctly, at least the FDAX, in any timeframe, they do not load and I have verified that my subscription is correct and the authorizer is running, my installation is MT5, in windows 10, I am the user gobolino007 @ gmail.com, could you take a look at it? Thanks in advance
    I found that you subscribed to Standard to 6 months, but for MT5 there is no standard package. So I put your money back to your deposit and canceled your subscription. Could you please subscribe again to 4 months of Premium: http://my.clusterdelta.com/en/shop

3. Пользователь сказал cпасибо: gobolino007@gmail.com
    gobolino007@gmail.com
    Гость
    Thank you very much, everything is solved. It seems that at the time of subscription the option of the premium offer pack did not appear and I could not select it, but now it does appear. Thank you very much for your help.

gobolino007@gmail.com
    Гость
    Hi Deniss, I have a problem with the premium indicators (especially the volume ones) that I cannot identify. I have the indicators installed in 2 different computers and with the subscription and the authorizer working and logged in the 2 computers. Until today it worked perfectly on both computers, since when I made the subscription I said that I would use 2 different IPs, but since this afternoon in one of the computers, indicators have stopped working and I don't know why or where to look to see where the problem is. I have tried to restart everything, but they only work on one of the computers. My user is gobolino007@gmail.com, I have an installation in W10 and MT5 and the data is not loaded in any TF or in any asset, (in one of the computers if , but in the other it works properly, when until this afternoon it worked in both correctly. Could you take a look? Thanks in advance.

gobolino007@gmail.com
    Гость
    Hi Deniss, I have a problem with the premium indicators (especially the volume ones) that I cannot identify. I have the indicators installed in 2 different computers and with the subscription and the authorizer working and logged in the 2 computers. Until today, it worked perfectly on both computers, since when I made the subscription I said that I would use 2 different IPs, but since this afternoon in one of the computers have stopped working and I don't know why or where to look to see where the problem is. I have tried to restart everything, but they only work in one of the computers. My user is gobolino007@gmail.com, I have an installation in W10 and MT5 and the data is not loaded in any TF or in any asset, (in one of the computers if , but in the other it works properly, when until this afternoon it worked in both correctly. Could you take a look? Thanks in advance.

gobolino007@gmail.com
    Гость
    (sorry for the repetition of the last message)

gobolino007@gmail.com
    Гость
    Hello again, I do not know how or why (or if it was you, if it was so, thank you very much) but it is already solved. Sorry for the inconvenience

9. Пользователь сказал cпасибо: deniss
    djfesty@gmail.com
    Гость
    buenas tengo el indicador premium y tengo en 3 broker diferentes funcionando bien, pero mi problema es que quiero quitar 1 y abrir un nuevo broker y instalar hay los indicadores pero no funcionan. que puedo hacer?

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от djfesty@gmail.com Посмотреть сообщение
    buenas tengo el indicador premium y tengo en 3 broker diferentes funcionando bien, pero mi problema es que quiero quitar 1 y abrir un nuevo broker y instalar hay los indicadores pero no funcionan. que puedo hacer?
    Puedes enviarme la pantalla con errores ? Que esta en pesta?a “Expertos” ?

djfesty@gmail.com
    Гость
    Цитата Сообщение от deniss Посмотреть сообщение
    Puedes enviarme la pantalla con errores ? Que esta en pesta?a “Expertos” ?
    2021.06.24 08:17:27.667 ClusterDelta_PremiumVolume_4.1_Alert DAX30i,M1: unresolved import function call
    2021.06.24 08:17:27.667 Cannot call 'premium_mt4_v4x1.dll::InitDLL', 'premium_mt4_v4x1.dll' is not loaded
    estos 2 errores me salen

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 1 из 2 1 2 ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права