+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 3 из 3

Тема: Cluster Volume

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

Cluster Volume

hi, i am using clusterdelta online to check the cluster volume on the candles, overall on ASK X BID mode, but i dont understand why the information is showed this way...on the left the buy markets orders and on the right the sell markets orders. In all the other plattforms i have used/tested ( ninja , atas, vol,,,) on left side shows the sell markets ordes because that orders hit buy LIMITS orders that you can see on the bid column on Dom and on the right side you can see buy markets orders that have been matched with sell LIMITS orders you can see on the right side on Dom. So on Clusterdelta is showed ASKXBID and on the other plattforms is showed BID X ASK. Any explication?

i also would like to know if someone has check if the ASK X BID data is the same on different plattform( ClusterDelta, Ninja...) or there are some differences. If there are divergences on data, why occurs this???
    Thank you in advance

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от Juan2 Посмотреть сообщение
    hi, i am using clusterdelta online to check the cluster volume on the candles, overall on ASK X BID mode, but i dont understand why the information is showed this way...on the left the buy markets orders and on the right the sell markets orders. In all the other plattforms i have used/tested ( ninja , atas, vol,,,) on left side shows the sell markets ordes because that orders hit buy LIMITS orders that you can see on the bid column on Dom and on the right side you can see buy markets orders that have been matched with sell LIMITS orders you can see on the right side on Dom. So on Clusterdelta is showed ASKXBID and on the other plattforms is showed BID X ASK. Any explication?

i also would like to know if someone has check if the ASK X BID data is the same on different plattform( ClusterDelta, Ninja...) or there are some differences. If there are divergences on data, why occurs this???
    Thank you in advance
    Dear Juan,

my car is left handed but in Britain it is right handed. Is not it ? What is better?

My logic was very simple. I found that if you see cumulate ask-bid (delta) chart you may find that it repeats common chart. That's why I put ask to the left and bid to the right.

You can show me hundreds examples of apps who use Bid x Ask (instead of Ask x Bid) but I have my own opinion and major is one that long time ago there was "zero" programmer who put sell orders to the left and buy order to the right. Others just repeat it without thinking about what idea was. It is like a cars.

I did added bid x ask in ClusterDelta Footprint indicator just because people ask for it.

But my common question about bid x ask is "Is your opinion really yours ?" or it is just a habit?

There are no any red color on the pictures below - only gray ones !!!

straw.jpgstr2.jpg

Therefore, I am still completely sure that Ask x Bid is more correct way of viewing data, and everything else is a habit.

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
    hi Deniss, many thanks for your reply. I understand. How i am use to see the information on bid*ask mode i have loaded mt4 indicator footprint. Looks good, i can choose the data on the way i prefer. After trial i will suscribe premiun access for sure.

4. Пользователь сказал cпасибо: deniss
+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права