+ Ответить в теме
Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Inconsistent Data

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

Inconsistent Data

Hello all,

First I apologize for having to post in English as I don't speak Russian.

I've noticed a few times that, Delta and Cumulative Delta from ClusterDelta would change sometimes, i.e, the data and pattern (divergence or hidden divergence) would change a day or a few hours later from the one I saw earlier. Today I found the evidence. Attached are two screenshots I took for USDJPY. I took the 2nd one on Mar 29th, and I took the 1st one today, Mar 31st. As indicated by the arrow in the pics, the Delta and Cumulative Delta for the same time period are different. The 2nd one shows a hidden divergence between price and Cumulative Delta while the 1st one shows no such divergence. Did anyone find any similar data inconsistency from ClusterDelta ? I suspect that this might have some thing to do with their source data feed. I don't know their source for data feed. I hope it's not Infinity Futures/TransAct as Infinity Futures/TransAct are known for poor quality of data feed.
    Изображения

Пользователь
    Sorry I found that I messed up the sequence of the above two screenshots. Here's the corrections:

I took the first one on Mar 29th, and I took the 2nd one today, Mar 31st. As indicated by the arrow in the pics, the Delta and Cumulative Delta for the same time period are different. The first one shows a hidden divergence between price and Cumulative Delta while the 2nd one shows no such divergence.

Пользователь
    Sorry I found that I messed up the sequence of the above two screenshots. Here's the corrections:

I took the first one on Mar 29th, and I took the 2nd one today, Mar 31st. As indicated by the arrow in the pics, the Delta and Cumulative Delta for the same time period are different. The first one shows a hidden divergence between price and Cumulative Delta while the 2nd one shows no such divergence.

Пользователь
    Later I received reply for Denis that Mar 31st was weekend and I need manually change GMT setting. After I changed GMT setting to +2. Data for both indicators were back to original without inconsistency.

5. Пользователь сказал cпасибо: deniss
+ Ответить в теме

Ваши права