Öèòàòà Ñîîáùåíèå îò Artem Ïîñìîòðåòü ñîîáùåíèå
Äëÿ òðåéäåðîâ áóäåò èíòåðåñíî ó êîãî èìåþòñÿ ñ÷åòà ó çàïàäíîãî áðîêåðà PFG :

As you have probably heard the NFA and CFTC have stepped in to freeze the assets of PFG. In part we are told this action was taken as Russ Wassendorf Sr., attempted to commit suicide this morning in front of his corporate headquarters in Iowa.

Earlier this year Russ was divorced from a long term marriage. Perhaps that was part of all this; or the loss of a large suit where the firm had to cover a client's Ponzi scheme activities earlier this year. We may never know.

But I know this....

If you have an account at PFG your positions are with Jeffries a member firm, while your cash is at PFG.

The NFA and CFTC are all over PFG, and I expect and announcement from them shortly.
You cannot place new positions at PFG, but you can place orders for liquidation; ie stops or exits. In other words you can hold onto current trades until exited. I will keep my positions working - until stopped out - as I feel better having positions with a member firm than cash with PFG.

At this point you and I cannot move positions to another firm where you might have another account. However, it is expected that by the end of this week your broker will be able to transfer your account to another firm. He or she should be able to provide you with several options. At this point I am leaning to Knight or RJ Obrien. No firm decisions have been made.

As I learn more you we will update.
Ýòî òàêîé æå áðîêåð (áûë), êàê è ìô ãëîáàë - äåíüãè õðàíÿòñÿ íà ñ÷åòàõ êîìïàíèè, à íå â êëèðèíãå. Áðîêåð ÍÅ ÄÎËÆÅÍ èìåòü äîñòóïà ê âàøèì ñðåäñòâàì, èáî â ñëó÷àå åãî áàíêðîòñòâà âàì áóäåò î÷åíü áîëüíî. Äà è êîìèññèè ó ÏÔà íèêîãäà íå îòëè÷àëèñü äåìîêðàòè÷íîñòüþ. ß ëè÷íî ñ íèìè çàâÿçàë äàâíî è íå æàëåþ . Î÷åíü õî÷åòñÿ âåðèòü, ÷òî êîìïàíèè òèïà ñåëôêëèðèíã, çàïðåòÿò îêîí÷àòåëüíî, ïîñëå ýòîãî èíöèíäåíòà. Âëàäåëåö îò÷èòûâàëñÿ, ÷òî êëèåíòñêèå áàáêè õðàíÿòñÿ â äæèïè ìîðãàí, à òàì íà ñ÷åòàõ îñòàëîñü âñåãî 5 ìëí..... Äà, âåëèê ñîáëàçí ïîêðóòèòü ÷óæèìè äåíüãàìè, êîãäà îíèó òåáÿ ëåæàò íà ñîõðàíåíèè. Åñëè íå îøèáàþñü, òî òàì íå ìîãóò äîñ÷èòàòüñÿ ÷òî-òî îêîëî 200 ìëí èç 400ìëí êëèåíòñêèõ äåíåã.