+ Ответить в теме
Страница 27 из 30 ПерваяПервая ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 261 по 270 из 292

Тема: ClusterDelta - english support

robertt_crown@protonmail.com
    Гость
    I am really happy that I discovered clusterdelta and Denis is a very nice, responsive guy.

Now a question to the users:

I wanted to know if anyone else here is having problem with intraday 5min limited volume data historically in MT5?

Right now it is only going back 6 months (it stops around 10 - 20 of july 2020), if you change the timeframe to 15min then the volume is there, but not in 5min.

robertt_crown@protonmail.com
    Гость
    And now for a suggestion: A Point and Figure chart generator that would show volume and delta for each column. I have one here but it uses tick volume. It does have the ability to use real volume but only if provided from a broker that uses metatrader. I suggested to the developer to add an option to use volume data from clusterdelta, he said his indicator works on a "per tick" basis and wouln´t work with clusterdelta data, only if he writes a new code, and he doesn´t wanna do it.

So I even posted a freelance request at metaquotes community, so far no one took the job. I will copy and paste my add here so you can understand what I want:

"What I want is a PnF (Point and Figure) chart generator that will create an offline chart that will update at every second.

I will provide a code that you can reference when "converting" the indicator, the code contains all the info you need to create a PnF chart properly, with the right parameters and settings. (attached to this post)

The code originally creates PnF chart in a subwindow. It is a good indicator, the "problem" with it is that it doesn´t have the date info on the bottom of the chart, and you can´t add indicators to it (not that I want to add lots of indicators, but I wanted to see the volume per column) Also, the original indicator will plot nice columns with X and O. This won´t be possible when creating an offline chart with PnF as a main chart because metatrader does not have the characters for it, so it will use bars or candles for the PnF chart.

If you did everything correct, it should end up looking like this:

https://www.mql5.com/pt/market/produ...Profile+Seller

The volume data for the indicator will be provided by other two indicators from clusterdelta, which will provide real futures volumes. So the PnF generator will have to reference the data of the volume indicators to make the summation of the volume per column. This is a very nice and cheap solution to have real volume data in metatrader.

You can check here how to do it:

http://forum.clusterdelta.com/showthread.php/9809

http://forum.clusterdelta.com/showthread.php/9715

Those are the options that I want In indicator properties:

-Box Size

-Box Reversal

-Calculation Mode (Highs and Lows or Close)

-Draw Candle Wicks - Yes or No

-Date Interval (to create the chart, for example from 01/01/2020 - 06/02/2021)

-Display Volume (Total, Delta or both) ** if set to "both" I would like to see volume and delta in their own subwindows, which will load automatically when the indicator launch the offline chart.

-Basis Timeframe (the precision of the PnF chart will increase or decrease according to the timeframe used to build it, being the 1min more precise and used for intraday, and 1hour or higher used for longer timeframe charts, of course you could use 1min to build longer term charts, so this option here is just to make it more customizable)"

PnF_Charts.mq4

edvinas.jakasgti@gmail.com
    Гость
    Hi All,

I am a little bit confused and I hope someone can clear my questions up for me.

Friday on GBPUSD the delta was only positive with huge amount of buyers and volume - but the pricee kept falling down.

I do not understand this. How can price drop if the footprint confirms the buyers are in control with volume + delta?

Please see attached screenshots, if anyone can help I greatly appreciate.

jesus.gomez.rdm@gmail.com
    Гость

Real Volume in Strategy Tester

Hello,

I want to do a replay market by using strategy tester as simulation process.
    I am using a template that includes indicator "ClusterDelta_#Volumes_Alert 5.2", but problem is that volume is never displayed in this indicator when expert is started.
    How can I do for making real volume to be displayed in my strategy tester?
    I am using M1.

Thanx!

wilsonts@optusnet.com.au
    Гость

Problem with #Footprint chart not loading low timeframe data

I have just recently subscribed to ClusterDelta and I am having trouble with getting lower time frame (1min, 5min & 15min) data to load into the #Footprint chart. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. As an example I freshly booted a copy of MT4 with only 1 chart and no other indicators. Global variables and all Object List items were deleted before loading any ClusterDelta items. I first loaded the footprint chart which was empty. I then loaded the #Delta indicator just to prove the system was receiving data. It looked OK. Then I switched to 30 minutes on the #Footprint chart and data appeared in it. I would estimate that this problem happens about 70% of the time when loading a #Footprint chart. I have tried every combination and everything I can possibly think of. Nothing seems to make any difference. I am using MT4 on Windows 10. Both are up to date.
    Изображения

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,158 раз(а) в 1,129 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от wilsonts@optusnet.com.au Посмотреть сообщение
    I have just recently subscribed to ClusterDelta and I am having trouble with getting lower time frame (1min, 5min & 15min) data to load into the #Footprint chart. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. As an example I freshly booted a copy of MT4 with only 1 chart and no other indicators. Global variables and all Object List items were deleted before loading any ClusterDelta items. I first loaded the footprint chart which was empty. I then loaded the #Delta indicator just to prove the system was receiving data. It looked OK. Then I switched to 30 minutes on the #Footprint chart and data appeared in it. I would estimate that this problem happens about 70% of the time when loading a #Footprint chart. I have tried every combination and everything I can possibly think of. Nothing seems to make any difference. I am using MT4 on Windows 10. Both are up to date.
    It seems like bug of GMT time. I have to fix it

Just to check - on small timeframe press calendar button (in left bottom corner), choose previous (or even current) day and press Load data. Does chart appears in MT ?

wilsonts@optusnet.com.au
    Гость
    Hi Deniss,
    The calendar plus load button works sometimes. A couple of days ago I thought I had found the solution by using the calendar plus load button. Yesterday the calendar plus load button did nothing. Today it is all working fine again on time frames without using the calendar and load button at all. Nice software by the way apart from this little problem.

wilsonts@optusnet.com.au
    Гость

More info on data load problem with low time frames

Hi Deniss,
    The calendar plus load button works sometimes. A couple of days ago I thought I had found the solution by using the calendar plus load button. Yesterday the calendar plus load button did nothing. Today it is all working fine again on time frames without using the calendar and load button at all. Nice software by the way apart from this little problem.

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
    There is a conflict between the handling of CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE events and the VolumeBox 5.2 indicator. The symptom is as follows - if we add the VolumeBox indicator to the chart and then the indicator or EA built on the basis of the standard library provided with MT4, the chart starts to get stuck or the whole MT4 freezes. Such a symptom can be easily replicated using the sample SimplePanel indicator provided with MT4 (Indicators/Examples/SimplePanel). If we modify the library file Chart.mqh so that it does not execute at startup function ChartSetInteger(0, CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE, true), compile SimplePanel again and try to replicate problem on a fresh new chart (so it has the CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE property set to false by default) symptom of MT4 freezing does not occur. Please check your new 5.2 indicators in this respect (or share the source code in a private message then I can help you track the problem).

10. Пользователь сказал cпасибо: deniss
    ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,158 раз(а) в 1,129 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от warewolf300 Посмотреть сообщение
    There is a conflict between the handling of CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE events and the VolumeBox 5.2 indicator. The symptom is as follows - if we add the VolumeBox indicator to the chart and then the indicator or EA built on the basis of the standard library provided with MT4, the chart starts to get stuck or the whole MT4 freezes. Such a symptom can be easily replicated using the sample SimplePanel indicator provided with MT4 (Indicators/Examples/SimplePanel). If we modify the library file Chart.mqh so that it does not execute at startup function ChartSetInteger(0, CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE, true), compile SimplePanel again and try to replicate problem on a fresh new chart (so it has the CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE property set to false by default) symptom of MT4 freezing does not occur. Please check your new 5.2 indicators in this respect (or share the source code in a private message then I can help you track the problem).
    I am trying to replicate error and it fails. Could you please make small video and send link to denis@clusterdelta.com
    From my side I will send you source of 5.2 indicators to check how to resolve this issue.

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 27 из 30 ПерваяПервая ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права