+ Ответить в теме
Страница 17 из 30 ПерваяПервая ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 161 по 170 из 292

Тема: ClusterDelta - english support

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
    Now started, thanks :)

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

Плохо Unreliable data returned by premium indicators

Thanks for fixing MT4 crash issue. But there is even worse problem now. Both volume and delta indicators version 3.7 premium return different data in real time and after refresh. It's possible that after refresh data is correct because delta is in line with cumulative delta indicator after refresh (which works correctly or at least I hope it does bc it doesn't change on refresh). This flaw makes both indicators unusable and I'm about to claim my subscription money back until you fix the issue. I attach screens - one before refresh and the second after reloading the chart. Do you guys test those indicators before releasing them to public?
    Изображения

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от warewolf300 Посмотреть сообщение
    Thanks for fixing MT4 crash issue. But there is even worse problem now. Both volume and delta indicators version 3.7 premium return different data in real time and after refresh. It's possible that after refresh data is correct because delta is in line with cumulative delta indicator after refresh (which works correctly or at least I hope it does bc it doesn't change on refresh). This flaw makes both indicators unusable and I'm about to claim my subscription money back until you fix the issue. I attach screens - one before refresh and the second after reloading the chart. Do you guys test those indicators before releasing them to public?
    What exact futures you are looking? YM ?

I've fix some issue related to rollover so test it again. On currencies it works perfect.

If after you still have problems - that is not a problem to make refund.

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от deniss Посмотреть сообщение
    What exact futures you are looking? YM ?

I've fix some issue related to rollover so test it again. On currencies it works perfect.

If after you still have problems - that is not a problem to make refund.
    Yes, YM, and the problem is still here. I made some more tests - all on M1 TF, with oil and euro and I have the same problem - volume and delta data is different after reloading the chart. Cumulative delta is ok. Steps to replicate the problem - run volume and delta on M1 chart for some time, let's say 30 mins., make a screenshot for comparison, switch to M5 and then back to M1. Data is different. Did you run such test? Because I feel like you suggest it's my configuration related but I really don't know what can be wrong with my system. Did not had such problems with indicators v3.5 and I would gladly switch back to them waiting for a fix but the 3.5 versions crashed my MT4 on profile switch :( I hope you would be able to replicate the problem and give solution. Maybe you need some more information, log files from me - just let me know.

5. Пользователь сказал cпасибо: deniss
    ClusterDelta.com Team
    Yes, YM, and the problem is still here. I made some more tests - all on M1 TF, with oil and euro and I have the same problem - volume and delta data is different after reloading the chart. Cumulative delta is ok. Steps to replicate the problem - run volume and delta on M1 chart for some time, let's say 30 mins., make a screenshot for comparison, switch to M5 and then back to M1. Data is different. Did you run such test? Because I feel like you suggest it's my configuration related but I really don't know what can be wrong with my system. Did not had such problems with indicators v3.5 and I would gladly switch back to them waiting for a fix but the 3.5 versions crashed my MT4 on profile switch :( I hope you would be able to replicate the problem and give solution. Maybe you need some more information, log files from me - just let me know.
    I found it happens with online mode, try to resolve it asap. For v3.5 just rename premium_mt4.dll to premium.dll and it will works.

ClusterDelta.com Team
    by the way you can modify current indicators to turn off Online mode, just find string:
    online_is_ready = GetOnline();

and remove it or comment it by adding to slashes in begin of string:
    // online_is_ready = GetOnline();

after you need compile indicator (press F5)

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Please upgrade your indicators to version 3.8
    http://my.clusterdelta.com/download

online mode was turned off for indicators ver 3.7

Пользователь
    "DOM & TS" on DAX: I do not see data (yesterday and today). Deniss could you check, please?
    On EURUSD is fine.

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 1,776 раз(а) в 1,249 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от maczupipsu Посмотреть сообщение
    "DOM & TS" on DAX: I do not see data (yesterday and today). Deniss could you check, please?
    On EURUSD is fine.
    fixed
    Александр

что бы посмотреть картинку в полном размере - правой кнопкой мыши\ открыть изображение в новой вкладке
    установка индикаторов видео https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCax...KqtnrtnrHnOccg

Твиттер

сначала публикую в Telegram

Пользователь
    Цитата Сообщение от prokoppolo Посмотреть сообщение
    fixed
    thanks

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 17 из 30 ПерваяПервая ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права