+ Ответить в теме
Страница 10 из 30 ПерваяПервая 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 91 по 100 из 292

Тема: ClusterDelta - english support

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
    Downloaded package of ClusterX VolumeProfile indicator contains experts folder as well as the script. Maybe
    I did something wrong while implementing to the chart (?). Honestly I have attached only expert advisor. Positive smile icon tells me that EA is working. What should I do with the script?

Участник
    Поблагодарили 161 раз(а) в 104 сообщениях
    Nothing.
    Standard implementation uses indicators. It can freeze your terminal while getting data, but such an implementation has some advantages. One of them is that you can use as many profiles as you want at one chart.
    In my implementation you can use only two different profiles per chart -- when use use the EA and the script simultaneously.
    So if you need only one profile you can use either EA or script, there's almost no difference.

Пользователь
    Many thanks TheXpert,
    you have mentioned important thing about standard implementation, it's perfect for historical data. But while intraday trading on lower timeframes it's important to have the best possible refreshing time and terminal efficiency. That is why I'm worried about not working EA.

If it comes to standard indicators I noticed that during the weekend it's possible to see whole days volume (even few of them), but there is no drawing on lower periods settings(for example hourly). GMT offset is changed to proper for my timezone. What could be a reason for that ?

Новичок
    Hello, could you please show step by step method to load these few indicators to the chart for custom period.

1. Delta Profile
    2. cumulative profile chart

i would like to load them for 1 year period for studies purposes.
    i have tried the method explained by Denis but couldnt load also.

thanks

Пользователь
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to ask if there is any possibility to add clusterdelta indcators to renko charts ?

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от gooral87 Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello everyone,
    I would like to ask if there is any possibility to add clusterdelta indcators to renko charts ?
    No, I am not sure that data with renko charts will be correct because minimal data unit is a 1 minute cluster and renko charts are building not by time.

Пользователь
    That's the point deniss :)

I wonder if ClusterDelta team will develop offer in non-time related trading techniques ? The core bussines is based on the Volume data, it could be very good idea. Renko is only the exaple. Imagine charts based only on Volume, like here:
    http://www.tradingsetupsreview.com/1...rading/#volume

Пользователь
    Hello everyone,
    Have any body tried newest child of Clusterdelta ? I mean Time&Sales DOM. It worked only for the first time I attached it to the chart. Then someting went wrong and now I can see only black rectagle. DDL are allowed, I have resterted the platform, I have even copied original files once again to proper folders. Can any body help ?

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от gooral87 Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello everyone,
    Have any body tried newest child of Clusterdelta ? I mean Time&Sales DOM. It worked only for the first time I attached it to the chart. Then someting went wrong and now I can see only black rectagle. DDL are allowed, I have resterted the platform, I have even copied original files once again to proper folders. Can any body help ?
    It was problem on the server side. For a now it has to work properly.

Пользователь
    Thanks deniss, I can confirm there is no problem right now.

I have a technical question. I have tried to find in code the refference to Future Instrument Bid price (marked on picture), could you advise which line reffers to value of bid ?

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 10 из 30 ПерваяПервая 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права