+ Ответить в теме
Страница 5 из 30 ПерваяПервая 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 41 по 50 из 292

Тема: ClusterDelta - english support

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от glc3344 Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi deniss - Jut thought i'd let you know that the majority of the volume for crude oil has now rolled over to the August contract. Thanks again for your indicators!
    I compared 07-13 and 08-13 in ClusterDelta - not yet, maybe tomorrow. I will switch it at morning.

Новичок
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
    Hi, my name is Farshid and I'm from Iran,
    can anybody kindly help me to find some document about HOW TO TRADE whit CD ? or some useful document CD concept ?

best regard .

Постоянный участник
    Поблагодарили 374 раз(а) в 224 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от Luci Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi, my name is Farshid and I'm from Iran,
    can anybody kindly help me to find some document about HOW TO TRADE whit CD ? or some useful document CD concept ?

best regard .
    Hi, Farshid

Practice of use of CD in your trade is in a branch of a forum of "Patterns and trading systems in practice at the market". Unfortunately for you, they in Russian, but you can use the online translator.

Good luck to you.
    Собака лает, депозит растет (с)

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
    I would like to ask Deniss for something important.

The transition from one contract to another is a crucial time, it is the time when the institutional, the large traders, come out of the old contract and position themselves for the new contract.

This new position gives an imprint that affects all new contract.

However, these placements do not happen the official day of the passage but a few days before.

In the picture there is the passage between the June contract to September contract for the Australian dollar.

The days of these great placements were 06-10-11-12-13 June, through these we turns out the short imprinting for the new contract that has lasted more.

It would be important to know the complete Clusterdelta profiles of these crucial days: the volume profile, the value of delta at the end of the day etc.

However, as shown in the figure, I see that often, the data clusterdelta start a little later for each new contract.

In this case, the Australian dollar, the data stars 12 noon on the 14 June, while it would be important to know the data of a few days before, at the time of the repositioning of the large traders.

So I ask Deniss, if possible every time, for each new contract, leave in memory, on the website and software, the data of some days before the official handover.

Thanks.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Участник
    Поблагодарили 30 раз(а) в 24 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от Dimytry Посмотреть сообщение
    So I ask Deniss, if possible every time, for each new contract, leave in memory, on the website and software, the data of some days before the official handover.

Good Idea

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
    A current example: the Crude Oil has made yesterday ​​the transition to the October contract and the Natural Gas is close to the change of contract also, it would be interesting to know all the clusterdelta data of the new contracts starting at the beginning of August when the heavier placements occurred.

7. Пользователь сказал cпасибо: deniss
    Пользователь
    Hi Deniss,

One quick question about the new Clusterdelta platform. Will we have a choice to use the old platform if we prefer? I find the user interface is a lot easier to use, especially the setting of date ranges all being on the same page (where as on the new platform, we have to switch back and forth to calculate the price line profile and the volume profile graph). Also the new platform has this extra thing to day light saving time. This did not exist in the old platform, and it was never needed. Does it mean we have to keep track of day light saving time when using the new version?

Thanks, Deniss.

Tony

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от smtrader Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi Deniss,

One quick question about the new Clusterdelta platform. Will we have a choice to use the old platform if we prefer? I find the user interface is a lot easier to use, especially the setting of date ranges all being on the same page (where as on the new platform, we have to switch back and forth to calculate the price line profile and the volume profile graph). Also the new platform has this extra thing to day light saving time. This did not exist in the old platform, and it was never needed. Does it mean we have to keep track of day light saving time when using the new version?
    Tony,

You can use old platform if you want. In my opininon "history length" and "GMT" you need to adjust one time. Platform does not care about your day light saving time. It must be easier to user to determine his own GMT. As a result your chart must follow your time - thats all (after this you need save default workspace).

By the way, detail documentation about clusterdelta you can find in your cabinet. For example check this: http://my.clusterdelta.com/help/3.1

Пользователь
    Thank you Deniss. Everything you say makes sense. I still prefer the old version for the easier navigation. I'm glad you have made the choice available for us to to choose. Thank you so much, Deniss!

Цитата Сообщение от deniss Посмотреть сообщение
    Tony,

You can use old platform if you want. In my opininon "history length" and "GMT" you need to adjust one time. Platform does not care about your day light saving time. It must be easier to user to determine his own GMT. As a result your chart must follow your time - thats all (after this you need save default workspace).

By the way, detail documentation about clusterdelta you can find in your cabinet. For example check this: http://my.clusterdelta.com/help/3.1

Пользователь

Some minor issues with the Clusterdelta Proxima Vol Profile indicator

Deniss,

I have two more questions. Sorry to bother you so much

1. I asked you this question a few months ago, and you started to look into it, but I guess you got distracted with your bigger projects (releasing the new clusterdelta tools, etc.)

It's about the Clusterdelta Proxima Volume Profile indicator. When I attach it to a Japanese Yen futures chart (6J 09-13 is the current one), nothing shows up on the chart. But when I use it on a spot forex chart (USD/JPY), applying the shift feature, the profile shows up perfectly fine.

The futures platform I use is from Windsor Brokers: http://www.windsorbrokers.com/en/content/mt4-desktop

2. There is another issue with the Clusterdelta Proxima volume Profile indicator. I was wondering if we can make the shift option two decimal places. Currently it only allows one decimal shift value. The CME's official swap quotes all come with two decimal points:
    http://datasuite.cmegroup.com/dataSu...elected_tab=fx

For example, if the swap points for Japanese Yen are 1.50 and 1.30, then one decimal is fine, since we can just enter 14 in the shift option of the indicator. But if the swaps are 1.50 and 1.40 then we need to enter 145. But if we enter that as shift value in the indicator, it will read it as 14.5 (single decimal) instead of 1.45

I hope I'm not being too confusing here. I realize you must have tons of other things to deal with. These issues are not urgent. I appreciate your help whenever you have some free time to look into them. Thank you so much, Deniss for all the awesome effort you have put into making all these tools available to the trading community. You're much appreciated

Tony

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 5 из 30 ПерваяПервая 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права