+ Ответить в теме
Страница 3 из 30 ПерваяПервая 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 21 по 30 из 292

Тема: ClusterDelta - english support

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
    Has nzd/usd been deleted forever ?

Do not tell me that the reason is because it has a few volumes

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,157 раз(а) в 1,128 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от Dimytry Посмотреть сообщение
    Has nzd/usd been deleted forever ?
    Do not tell me that the reason is because it has a few volumes
    Hi. There are no another reason. Are you really need nzd/usd ? What are you doing on nzd ?

p.s. Ancora una domanda. Cosa ne pensi del sito clusterdelta in italiano?

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях
    Yes. I trade usually nzd, it is a currency of growth and risk appetite. Just because it usually has low volume (compared to Aud), a sudden acceleration of the volume shows me very well the entry of strong hands in the market during the day. So to say, it gives me a cleaner and unambiguous signal compared to others.

Is there a clusterdelta site in Italian? I do not know it, or you just wanted me to write in Italian ?????

Новичок
    Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
    Hello
    Is there an option or are there plans for the option of using our own data feeds? The software would then be a lot more useful to scalp quickly with and take more intraday trades with as the slight delay would be eliminated. Also time and sales would be good, but not essential. Really great creation of software though! It would be good if there was some permanent english documentation or english mirrored website - the translator is cumbersome.

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Цитата Сообщение от Bosley Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello
    Is there an option or are there plans for the option of using our own data feeds? The software would then be a lot more useful to scalp quickly with and take more intraday trades with as the slight delay would be eliminated. Also time and sales would be good, but not essential. Really great creation of software though! It would be good if there was some permanent english documentation or english mirrored website - the translator is cumbersome.
    Hello

I have an idea to redesign software for better usability (time&sales / feed / trading). New release of CD with some features will be launched at February and after we can discuss design of the new software.

English documentation and mirrors will be done also in February.

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
    Hi Deniss, The Volume profile indicator is fantastic, but i have one question. I trade Oil and the majority of the volume has now rolled over to the May contract (CLK3). It seems i can only get CLJ3 even if i type the symbol in manually. Is there anyway to get the new contract?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Цитата Сообщение от glc3344 Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi Deniss, The Volume profile indicator is fantastic, but i have one question. I trade Oil and the majority of the volume has now rolled over to the May contract (CLK3). It seems i can only get CLJ3 even if i type the symbol in manually. Is there anyway to get the new contract?
    Thanks and keep up the great work!
    I have changed it to CLK3. Thank you for information.

I dont know why, but I have no history for a monday :-(, so it will be available from now.

Пользователь
    Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении
    Perfect! Thanks for the quick reply. Your indicators are the best.

Пользователь
    hi everyone, a simple question...I noticed now (lol) that oanda has introduced the cfd of bund (DE10YBEUR)...I was wondering if it was possible to use the volume profile of clusterdelta (for mt4) with this instrument...what do you think?
    thanks in advance

Пользователь
    Цитата Сообщение от rastrellatore Посмотреть сообщение
    hi everyone, a simple question...I noticed now (lol) that oanda has introduced the cfd of bund (DE10YBEUR)...I was wondering if it was possible to use the volume profile of clusterdelta (for mt4) with this instrument...what do you think?
    thanks in advance
    tried "FGBL 06-13" in instrument setting, but doesn't work the same :(

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 3 из 30 ПерваяПервая 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права