+ Ответить в теме
Страница 29 из 30 ПерваяПервая ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 281 по 290 из 292

Тема: ClusterDelta - english support

jakemale@yahoo.com
    Гость

Footprint Chart - Stacked Order Imbalance

Hi Deniss/CD, am a new member here, part of the forexscalpers S+D course. I am using the footprint charts and am wondering if there is a way to highlight stacked order imbalances within the software? This would be really helpful in quickly identifying these.
    I have tried to implement the imbalance indicator but i can't get it working and unsure if it does the same thing.
    thanks, Jake

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Поблагодарили 2,158 раз(а) в 1,129 сообщениях
    Цитата Сообщение от jakemale@yahoo.com Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi Deniss/CD, am a new member here, part of the forexscalpers S+D course. I am using the footprint charts and am wondering if there is a way to highlight stacked order imbalances within the software? This would be really helpful in quickly identifying these.
    I have tried to implement the imbalance indicator but i can't get it working and unsure if it does the same thing.
    thanks, Jake
    You have to check how the imbalance indicator is working comparing its values with footprint for small amount of time.

I did it separately to not overload footprint indicator.

jakemale@yahoo.com
    Гость

Footprint Chart Issues

Hi Dennis,
    I am using the footprint and volume indicators and really like them, thank you.
    With the footprint i have an issue and am not sure if its MT5 that is not behaving or something else.
    The problem is that on some timeframes it will not show footprint data. For instance, now on EURUSD i can only view the H1 timeframe and not any other, but yesterday i could see the M5, 15 and 30 but not the H1.
    The screen just remains blank with no data when i select a timeframe it can not show.
    Its very strange as up until this week it has been working just fine.
    If you have any ideas as to what the issue may be that would be great.
    Thanks
    Jake
    Изображения

wongsatorn.kosiyakul@gmail.com
    Гость
    Hi everybody,

I'm in trouble that is i want to backtest by using 'ClusterDelta_PremiumDelta_4.1' indicator but strategy tester in mql5 can't load dll file such as 'premium_mt5_v4x1.dll' and 'online_mt5_v4x1.dll'. I have already check and it exist in my library folder. How can i fix this problem.

Thankyou for every advice.

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Цитата Сообщение от wongsatorn.kosiyakul@gmail.com Посмотреть сообщение
    Hi everybody,

I'm in trouble that is i want to backtest by using 'ClusterDelta_PremiumDelta_4.1' indicator but strategy tester in mql5 can't load dll file such as 'premium_mt5_v4x1.dll' and 'online_mt5_v4x1.dll'. I have already check and it exist in my library folder. How can i fix this problem.

Thankyou for every advice.
    Hello

I need to check your source code to better understanding, but I am still not sure that it is working good in strategy tester.

Better contact me using denis@clusterdelta.com mail

macosd@gmail.com
    Гость
    Hello @deniss can you answer me on the question where this data is coming from for Footprint indicator? Is it from big AMP or other big liquidity providers? And other question is regarding HASH for MT4 - what is this

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Цитата Сообщение от macosd@gmail.com Посмотреть сообщение
    Hello @deniss can you answer me on the question where this data is coming from for Footprint indicator? Is it from big AMP or other big liquidity providers? And other question is regarding HASH for MT4 - what is this
    I usually say it comes from different exchanges but not more. You can check that data is the same as on different platforms. I only did deep exploration to get accurate delta.

HASH for MT4 is outdated. It is not needed more.

kabook.83@gmail.com
    Гость
    Deniss,
    I would like to ask you a question concerning the online ClusterDelta platform (the one that works as a separate program). I've noticed it that it is lacking bid-ask chart type. Do you consider adding it some time in the future ? Also, I've realised there are some instruments there that aren't available as indicators for MT4/MT5 (like euro stoxx or nifty fifty for example). Do you have any plans to incorporate them in the indicator version of cluster delta in the future ?

ClusterDelta.com Team
    Цитата Сообщение от kabook.83@gmail.com Посмотреть сообщение
    Deniss,
    I would like to ask you a question concerning the online ClusterDelta platform (the one that works as a separate program). I've noticed it that it is lacking bid-ask chart type. Do you consider adding it some time in the future ? Also, I've realised there are some instruments there that aren't available as indicators for MT4/MT5 (like euro stoxx or nifty fifty for example). Do you have any plans to incorporate them in the indicator version of cluster delta in the future ?
    Hello

To get latest Footprint indicator - I think you have to redownload the MT indicators package and overwrite it. You will get new instrument available.

After few days (up to 1-2 week) will be released next version of ClusterDelta Application that is built from sources of ClusterDelta_#Footprint indicator. Hope in the nearest future it will be also available for Android/iOS/MacOS

meric.cs@hotmail.com
    Гость
    Footprint problem
    Hello guys,

When i mark a level in the footprint on a specific timeframe and switch to another timeframe then mark up disappears.

It suppose to remeber the marked up level, i saw it work good at my friends chart.

https://imgur.com/a/fyBwF4x

+ Ответить в теме
Страница 29 из 30 ПерваяПервая ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права