+
32 32 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
311 312 312

:

ClusterDelta.com Team
    ()
    2,140 () 1,113
    Daniel.KA
    is the cumulative delta okay?is not clear? Can you correct it to show it like in the second screenshot? or maybe I don't know how to read.
    MT5 has a native option to draw OHLC chart in indicator window. In MT4 there is no such option so that is why I try to emulate it with visible and invisible histograms. Let me check how I can improve it.

In VolumeBox indicator there is an array of loaded data like Volume and Delta so we can make fast switch in Volume/Delta/CumDelta/CumVolume option. For CumDelta chart we need to make deep queries to get information about fluctuations inside bar so excatly in this indicator for CumDelta only "curve line" option will be available only.

ClusterDelta.com Team
    ()
    2,140 () 1,113
    wa_koone@hotmail.it
    how do you make the splash? and if you have more info I would be grateful
    The Splash indicator is the first indicator in the ClusterDelta series for the tick history analysis. This indicator is developed for searching big splashes of volumes when big volumes took place in a short period of time.

The exchange is a market place where buyers meet sellers. When there is big money on a tick chart it will be not obvious as any big order during execution process will be divided into a lot of smaller ones, depending on the size of opposite orders. But sometimes there occur sellers and buyers of big volumes in the deal. Then non-typical volumes appear in the tape - for example 60 or 100 lots in one tick. We can call this smart money (Smart Money) minding that they manage this market and our task is to track their activity.

So splashes is series of ticks in the same moment and direction that was probably divided to small market's participants. There is a mechanism to join them back.

+

ClusterDelta.com - . : , , , http://clusterdelta.com http://forum.clusterdelta.com , , , .

, , . , , , .

(C) 2009-2012 ClusterDelta.com. .

@Mail.ru