PDA

Просмотр полной версии : DOM issues

j.j.e.trader@gmail.com
30.03.2021, 15:36
Hi, I can see no DOM levels for any asset. Is there any known issue with the data stream? Time and sales work with no issues tho. Any idea what´s going on? Thank You in advance

deniss
30.03.2021, 16:08
Hi, I can see no DOM levels for any asset. Is there any known issue with the data stream? Time and sales work with no issues tho. Any idea what´s going on? Thank You in advance

the problem was fixed

j.j.e.trader@gmail.com
30.03.2021, 18:21
the problem was fixed

Cool. thank You. Also is there any way how to see the DOM for #ZB?

griegomibo10x@gmail.com
02.07.2021, 07:50
Hi, I'm newby here

Before post my problem, let me congrat you Deniss for your awsome work, bring in to us the real data from futures

My problem is that I'm not able to see the data of "time and sales" and "dom" indicators, all others works great, no problem with that, only those 2 appears in blank always, even change source data

I'm using MT5

Please what I have to do to see that data in the indicators?

Thanks

deniss
02.07.2021, 10:25
Hi, I'm newby here

Before post my problem, let me congrat you Deniss for your awsome work, bring in to us the real data from futures

My problem is that I'm not able to see the data of "time and sales" and "dom" indicators, all others works great, no problem with that, only those 2 appears in blank always, even change source data

I'm using MT5

Please what I have to do to see that data in the indicators?

Thanks

Hi

Errors always there are in Expets tab. Check it there. Also probably you need to use exact futures name in Time and Sales. List of available instruments is here http://clusterdelta.com/information