PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problem with GTM

kaceha
12.03.2018, 20:34
Hello,

I have a problem whit GMT from today. My broker time from yeasterday is GMT +3, they change it from GTM+2.

In volume indicator when i set GMT "auto" I see volume is moved and shows on wrong bars.
As you can see even when you look only on bar you can easy see where was big volume!

If i change manualy in properties GTM+2 then it shows right but few last bars have vol = 0 and its not refreshing :/

Can anyone tell me where is the problem ?

Regards,
Christopher!

deniss
12.03.2018, 22:03
Hello,
I have a problem whit GMT from today. My broker time from yeasterday is GMT +3, they change it from GTM+2.
In volume indicator when i set GMT "auto" I see volume is moved and shows on wrong bars.
As you can see even when you look only on bar you can easy see where was big volume!
If i change manualy in properties GTM+2 then it shows right but few last bars have vol = 0 and its not refreshing :/
Can anyone tell me where is the problem ?

Christopher,

this problem appears every year in the middle of the March because USA changes to Daylight saving time. But in eastern europe / asia this change comes only after two weeks so this misunderstanding we can see in indicators.

Some dealing centers (with MT4/MT5) change time with USA and most of them will change it only after two weeks.

Just remind about it when using indicators. After two weeks everything will take its own place.

kaceha
12.03.2018, 22:08
OK, thank you for this information !