PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ClusterDelta - english support

Страницы : [1] 2

deniss
29.12.2011, 16:44
Hello

If you are non-russian user, you can post your question about ClusterDelta here in english.
(or in your language - "Google Translator" knows everything :) )

traderx4
05.04.2012, 14:30
Hi,
Thank you Dennis for a wonderful bit of software.
I've been trading 6 years, and tried and purchased many bits of software, but I must say, this is one of the best I've come across.
I hope many more English traders will take the time to come and visit the forum.

Regards

traderx4
24.04.2012, 21:35
Hi,
If there is any russian who can also speak fluent English, I would be glad to hear from them. Although I sort of understand the concept, I could still do with some additional help
Although I see much help on the forum In russian, I do use Google translate , but as we are dealing with something quite technical here, Google translate,
good as it is, still not sufficient enough.

If you are skype, please also send PM
Many Thanks.

liquid
24.04.2012, 21:57
Same here would love to learn from somebody how to read the clusterdelta software the footprints

Aleksander
20.07.2012, 18:07
Hi,
If there is any russian who can also speak fluent English, I would be glad to hear from them. Although I sort of understand the concept, I could still do with some additional help
Although I see much help on the forum In russian, I do use Google translate , but as we are dealing with something quite technical here, Google translate,
good as it is, still not sufficient enough.

If you are skype, please also send PM
Many Thanks.

Yes, I can help u with any question about Clusterdelta platform as I can speak English well. You are welcome.

silversurfer
31.07.2012, 04:16
Hey guys. my name is Nasim.
I am native Russian speaker and I've been living in New-York for about 18 years, so I speak, read and write in English well, imho.
I've been using DeltaCluster indicators, but I don't really follow all the patterns, simply because I try to trade very long term; from one month and up, accumulating positions. Delta cluster helps me determine when and where to add or don't add to my open gain position. I close those positions when order-flow changes, which, unfortunately DeltaCluster can not show for long term. I believe, if one can master DeltaCluster, one can make really good money day-trading to trading inside a week or two. DataCluster software is not designed to accumulate/present data longer than a period between expiration dates of fx futures.
However, if you have questions in any area regarding this wonderful portal and its software I will be happy to assist you.
Cheers.

Dimytry
14.08.2012, 07:54
Why, for two days, is the dollar index no longer updated ?

deniss
14.08.2012, 08:44
Why, for two days, is the dollar index no longer updated ?

I fixed it. Sometimes it happens (after weekends) - so write me here about it.

Dimytry
11.09.2012, 09:30
I ask for if you can put in CD the new contracts of December yet on the morning of Tuesday, in the week of the change contract. This is because many other futures platforms make the change contract at midnight on Monday of the week of the change.

Thanks.

deniss
11.09.2012, 14:13
I ask for if you can put in CD the new contracts of December yet on the morning of Tuesday, in the week of the change contract. This is because many other futures platforms make the change contract at midnight on Monday of the week of the change.
Thanks.

Hello

I will put it up today at night. Volumes will be transferred to new contract approximately on Friday.

Dimytry
15.09.2012, 13:18
Is a bit of time that the gold, on this screen, does not work:

http://imageshack.us/a/img820/8131/goldos.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/goldos.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Dimytry
15.11.2012, 12:28
Has CD stopped from 10,30 to you too ?

deniss
15.11.2012, 21:49
Has CD stopped from 10,30 to you too ?

Everything is fixed already

smtrader
03.12.2012, 20:43
Hi Deniss,

Thank you so much for your kind assistance with our questions here : Hi:

Please answer one quick question for me. I'm trying to understand the price line volume numbers on the Clusterdelta chart. I notice that the maximum volumes are highlighted with red and pink backgrounds. How are these "max" volumes calculated and determined?

Thank you very much.

deniss
03.12.2012, 21:28
Hi Deniss,
red and pink backgrounds. How are these "max" volumes calculated and determined?
Thank you very much.

Red background is for the volumes much than 85% of maximum volume. Orange is between 65% and 85% of the max volume value. But on the chart it is not same. The color of the volume on the chart depends from "Filters" value. Values lower than value of the minor filter are non gradiented (light yellow background), volumes between minor and major filter seems like light orange, and after major - like dark orange with bold font. At your screen you can see difference between volumes highlighted as (almost) max volume in the cluster (dark red orange background) and volumes that are bigger than major volume filter value (dark orange bg with bold) but less of the max volume.

smtrader
03.12.2012, 21:39
Wow, thank you so much for a very fast reply! Do you not sleep? :) Your help is so appreciated!

I hope it's not a bother, but I'm just curious about two things:
1. Is there a reason why you use 65% and 85% as the thresholds?
2. You prefer to calculate based on % of maximum volume, and not based on % of TOTAL cumulative volume for the selected period? (Actually your way makes sense to me. I just used to do it based on total cumulative volume).

I hope you don't mind these questions. It's just interesting for me to exchange ideas with knowledgeable people like you.

Thanks Deniss!

deniss
03.12.2012, 22:33
Wow, thank you so much for a very fast reply! Do you not sleep? :) Your help is so appreciated!
I hope it's not a bother, but I'm just curious about two things:
1. Is there a reason why you use 65% and 85% as the thresholds?
2. You prefer to calculate based on % of maximum volume, and not based on % of TOTAL cumulative volume for the selected period? (Actually your way makes sense to me. I just used to do it based on total cumulative volume).
I hope you don't mind these questions. It's just interesting for me to exchange ideas with knowledgeable people like you.
Thanks Deniss!

1. Its for simplest visualization only.
2. I think you wish find VAH and VAL of the Market Profile. This one is the thing clear to me when we talking about percent of the total volume (per session?). But there are another theories about support/ressistance levels created by price range at the point of control (POC) of the volume profile (price with maximum volume of the period) .

smtrader
03.12.2012, 23:10
Thank you Deniss! All your answers are very clear. Thanks for your time. You should get some sleep! :)

Fedorio
04.12.2012, 08:01
Hello, you have a indicator - ClusterDelta_Volume. for MT5?
If there is, how to download it? if not then, are you planning to do?

smtrader
15.12.2012, 04:27
Hello Deniss,

I was looking at some past contracts for currency futures and noticed that some of them don't have all the complete data. For example, looking at June 2012 contract for Canadian dollar futures (6C 06-12), I tried choosing the date range between 11.06.2012 and 15.06.2012. For some reason it will only show me data for 15.06.2012 and nothing before that.

Is there a way to get more complete data for these past contracts?

Thank you so much, Deniss!

Dimytry
24.12.2012, 20:11
Has nzd/usd been deleted forever ?

Do not tell me that the reason is because it has a few volumes :sorry:

deniss
24.12.2012, 21:00
Has nzd/usd been deleted forever ?
Do not tell me that the reason is because it has a few volumes :sorry:

Hi. There are no another reason. Are you really need nzd/usd ? What are you doing on nzd ?

p.s. Ancora una domanda. Cosa ne pensi del sito clusterdelta in italiano?

Dimytry
25.12.2012, 10:39
Yes. I trade usually nzd, it is a currency of growth and risk appetite. Just because it usually has low volume (compared to Aud), a sudden acceleration of the volume shows me very well the entry of strong hands in the market during the day. So to say, it gives me a cleaner and unambiguous signal compared to others.

Is there a clusterdelta site in Italian? I do not know it, or you just wanted me to write in Italian ?????

Bosley
29.01.2013, 22:41
Hello
Is there an option or are there plans for the option of using our own data feeds? The software would then be a lot more useful to scalp quickly with and take more intraday trades with as the slight delay would be eliminated. Also time and sales would be good, but not essential. Really great creation of software though! It would be good if there was some permanent english documentation or english mirrored website - the translator is cumbersome.

deniss
30.01.2013, 09:28
Hello
Is there an option or are there plans for the option of using our own data feeds? The software would then be a lot more useful to scalp quickly with and take more intraday trades with as the slight delay would be eliminated. Also time and sales would be good, but not essential. Really great creation of software though! It would be good if there was some permanent english documentation or english mirrored website - the translator is cumbersome.

Hello

I have an idea to redesign software for better usability (time&sales / feed / trading). New release of CD with some features will be launched at February and after we can discuss design of the new software.

English documentation and mirrors will be done also in February.

glc3344
19.03.2013, 13:47
Hi Deniss, The Volume profile indicator is fantastic, but i have one question. I trade Oil and the majority of the volume has now rolled over to the May contract (CLK3). It seems i can only get CLJ3 even if i type the symbol in manually. Is there anyway to get the new contract?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

deniss
19.03.2013, 14:17
Hi Deniss, The Volume profile indicator is fantastic, but i have one question. I trade Oil and the majority of the volume has now rolled over to the May contract (CLK3). It seems i can only get CLJ3 even if i type the symbol in manually. Is there anyway to get the new contract?
Thanks and keep up the great work!

I have changed it to CLK3. Thank you for information.

I dont know why, but I have no history for a monday :-(, so it will be available from now.

glc3344
19.03.2013, 14:34
Perfect! Thanks for the quick reply. Your indicators are the best.

rastrellatore
18.04.2013, 19:26
hi everyone, a simple question...I noticed now (lol) that oanda has introduced the cfd of bund (DE10YBEUR)...I was wondering if it was possible to use the volume profile of clusterdelta (for mt4) with this instrument...what do you think?
thanks in advance

rastrellatore
18.04.2013, 20:45
hi everyone, a simple question...I noticed now (lol) that oanda has introduced the cfd of bund (DE10YBEUR)...I was wondering if it was possible to use the volume profile of clusterdelta (for mt4) with this instrument...what do you think?
thanks in advance

tried "FGBL 06-13" in instrument setting, but doesn't work the same :(

glc3344
22.04.2013, 00:28
deniss - The majority of the volume for crude oil has now rolled over to the CLM3 contract.

Dimytry
30.04.2013, 16:04
I want to propose an idea.

I saw that many clusterdelta indicators were made for mt4.

You could do the same thing for a platform like thinkorswin.

Thinkorswin can be downloaded freely, it is a free platform that has futures with the same volumes of clusterdelta, all coincide perfectly.

For me it would be more functional and suitable than forex-mt4 to analyze each currency pair, indices, metals etc…

I do not know programming, maybe someone could do that and then put on the clusterdelta site for include thinkorswin indicators also.

Dimytry
30.04.2013, 16:06

Thinkorswin can be downloaded freely, it is a free platform that has futures with the same volumes of clusterdelta, all coincide perfectly.

For me it would be more functional and suitable than forex-mt4 to analyze each currency pair, indices, metals, energy etc…

I do not know programming, maybe someone could do that and then put on the clusterdelta site for include thinkorswin indicators also.

deniss
30.04.2013, 16:14

Thinkorswim do not support DLL import like MT4.

glc3344
21.05.2013, 22:18
Hi deniss - The majority of the volume for crude oil has now rolled over to the CLN3 contract. Thanks again for your indicators!

Dimytry
14.06.2013, 08:59
I want to ask to Deniss if it is possible can find a way to export the numerical data of the contracts within the cluster in to excel format so we can make a total statistical analysis of the contracts.

Thanks.

deniss
14.06.2013, 10:34
I want to ask to Deniss if it is possible can find a way to export the numerical data of the contracts within the cluster in to excel format so we can make a total statistical analysis of the contracts.
Thanks.

Which futures contract and timeframe you wish to have?

Dimytry
14.06.2013, 10:53
I'd say in general, until now I have done by hand, but it's a grind.

I tried to copy and paste, but on an excel sheet just paste as picture as in the picture below, but I would like to turn the clusters in the cells of excel.

However, the last March contract is okay tf 4 hours.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/3034/4tq.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/4tq.png/)

deniss
14.06.2013, 11:40
I'd say in general, until now I have done by hand, but it's a grind.
I tried to copy and paste, but on an excel sheet just paste as picture as in the picture below, but I would like to turn the clusters in the cells of excel.
However, the last March contract is okay tf 4 hours.

Send me your skype id by PM

glc3344
18.06.2013, 20:17
Hi deniss - Jut thought i'd let you know that the majority of the volume for crude oil has now rolled over to the August contract. Thanks again for your indicators!

deniss
18.06.2013, 22:43
Hi deniss - Jut thought i'd let you know that the majority of the volume for crude oil has now rolled over to the August contract. Thanks again for your indicators!

I compared 07-13 and 08-13 in ClusterDelta - not yet, maybe tomorrow. I will switch it at morning.

Luci
28.06.2013, 10:57
Hi, my name is Farshid and I'm from Iran,
can anybody kindly help me to find some document about HOW TO TRADE whit CD ? or some useful document CD concept ?

best regard .

Alex44
28.06.2013, 11:08
Hi, my name is Farshid and I'm from Iran,
can anybody kindly help me to find some document about HOW TO TRADE whit CD ? or some useful document CD concept ?

best regard .

Hi, Farshid

Practice of use of CD in your trade is in a branch of a forum of "Patterns and trading systems in practice at the market" (http://forum.clusterdelta.com/forumdisplay.php/16-%D0%9E%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BA%D 0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%D 0%B2-%D0%B8-%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%85-%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC). Unfortunately for you, they in Russian, but you can use the online translator.

Good luck to you.

Dimytry
15.08.2013, 09:10
I would like to ask Deniss for something important.

The transition from one contract to another is a crucial time, it is the time when the institutional, the large traders, come out of the old contract and position themselves for the new contract.

This new position gives an imprint that affects all new contract.

However, these placements do not happen the official day of the passage but a few days before.

In the picture there is the passage between the June contract to September contract for the Australian dollar.

The days of these great placements were 06-10-11-12-13 June, through these we turns out the short imprinting for the new contract that has lasted more.

It would be important to know the complete Clusterdelta profiles of these crucial days: the volume profile, the value of delta at the end of the day etc.

However, as shown in the figure, I see that often, the data clusterdelta start a little later for each new contract.

In this case, the Australian dollar, the data stars 12 noon on the 14 June, while it would be important to know the data of a few days before, at the time of the repositioning of the large traders.

So I ask Deniss, if possible every time, for each new contract, leave in memory, on the website and software, the data of some days before the official handover.

Thanks.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/12/3om.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/3om.png/)

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/5761/vkdb.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/vkdb.png/)

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/1580/nl98.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/837/nl98.png/)

troya
15.08.2013, 09:32
So I ask Deniss, if possible every time, for each new contract, leave in memory, on the website and software, the data of some days before the official handover.

Good Idea

Dimytry
17.08.2013, 09:03
A current example: the Crude Oil has made yesterday ​​the transition to the October contract and the Natural Gas is close to the change of contract also, it would be interesting to know all the clusterdelta data of the new contracts starting at the beginning of August when the heavier placements occurred.

smtrader
27.08.2013, 23:57
Hi Deniss,

One quick question about the new Clusterdelta platform. Will we have a choice to use the old platform if we prefer? I find the user interface is a lot easier to use, especially the setting of date ranges all being on the same page (where as on the new platform, we have to switch back and forth to calculate the price line profile and the volume profile graph). Also the new platform has this extra thing to day light saving time. This did not exist in the old platform, and it was never needed. Does it mean we have to keep track of day light saving time when using the new version?

Thanks, Deniss.

Tony

deniss
28.08.2013, 07:51
Hi Deniss,

One quick question about the new Clusterdelta platform. Will we have a choice to use the old platform if we prefer? I find the user interface is a lot easier to use, especially the setting of date ranges all being on the same page (where as on the new platform, we have to switch back and forth to calculate the price line profile and the volume profile graph). Also the new platform has this extra thing to day light saving time. This did not exist in the old platform, and it was never needed. Does it mean we have to keep track of day light saving time when using the new version?

Tony,

You can use old platform if you want. In my opininon "history length" and "GMT" you need to adjust one time. Platform does not care about your day light saving time. It must be easier to user to determine his own GMT. As a result your chart must follow your time - thats all (after this you need save default workspace).

By the way, detail documentation about clusterdelta you can find in your cabinet. For example check this: http://my.clusterdelta.com/help/3.1

smtrader
28.08.2013, 23:28
Thank you Deniss. Everything you say makes sense. I still prefer the old version for the easier navigation. I'm glad you have made the choice available for us to to choose. Thank you so much, Deniss!

Tony,

You can use old platform if you want. In my opininon "history length" and "GMT" you need to adjust one time. Platform does not care about your day light saving time. It must be easier to user to determine his own GMT. As a result your chart must follow your time - thats all (after this you need save default workspace).

By the way, detail documentation about clusterdelta you can find in your cabinet. For example check this: http://my.clusterdelta.com/help/3.1

smtrader
28.08.2013, 23:48
Deniss,

I have two more questions. Sorry to bother you so much :sorry:

1. I asked you this question a few months ago, and you started to look into it, but I guess you got distracted with your bigger projects (releasing the new clusterdelta tools, etc.)

It's about the Clusterdelta Proxima Volume Profile indicator. When I attach it to a Japanese Yen futures chart (6J 09-13 is the current one), nothing shows up on the chart. But when I use it on a spot forex chart (USD/JPY), applying the shift feature, the profile shows up perfectly fine.

The futures platform I use is from Windsor Brokers: http://www.windsorbrokers.com/en/content/mt4-desktop

2. There is another issue with the Clusterdelta Proxima volume Profile indicator. I was wondering if we can make the shift option two decimal places. Currently it only allows one decimal shift value. The CME's official swap quotes all come with two decimal points:
http://datasuite.cmegroup.com/dataSuite.html?template=nfx&productCode=6E,6J,6B&exchange=XCME&selected_tab=fx

For example, if the swap points for Japanese Yen are 1.50 and 1.30, then one decimal is fine, since we can just enter 14 in the shift option of the indicator. But if the swaps are 1.50 and 1.40 then we need to enter 145. But if we enter that as shift value in the indicator, it will read it as 14.5 (single decimal) instead of 1.45

I hope I'm not being too confusing here. I realize you must have tons of other things to deal with. These issues are not urgent. I appreciate your help whenever you have some free time to look into them. Thank you so much, Deniss for all the awesome effort you have put into making all these tools available to the trading community. You're much appreciated :hi:

Tony

Dimytry
05.09.2013, 09:28
Deniss a question please, could you explain in English also how it will work?, I have not understand if Clusterdelta will remain a free version or by payment?

Thanks.

deniss
05.09.2013, 09:42
Deniss a question please, could you explain in English also how it will work?, I have not understand if Clusterdelta will remain a free version or by payment?
Thanks.

ClusterDelta and/or indicators for MT4 require subscribing already. Details: http://my.clusterdelta.com

Standart access - $4.40 per month (ClusterDelta and standart indicators that you have used before - http://my.clusterdelta.com/indicators)
Advanced access - $9.90 until end of year (additional Indicators with possibility to view long history - http://my.clusterdelta.com/advanced_indicators)

For subscribing user needs to be logged in cabinet, funds money to his deposit and choose subscribe type.

If you still have questions - ask them here or by PM

Dimytry
05.09.2013, 09:52
But why now have both versions been working? The old and the new now are still working

Is there a free trial period before payment period?

Even the old works, but then will it be permanently blocked?

deniss
05.09.2013, 11:23
But why now have both versions been working? The old and the new now are still working
Is there a free trial period before payment period?
Even the old works, but then will it be permanently blocked?

The new and old clusterdelta platform versions will work as part of standart subscribe.

Dimytry
07.10.2013, 10:11
This morning I can not access, what happened?

I'm trying to re-download both the authorization and the Platform, but it tells me "impossibile download"

Dimytry
07.10.2013, 10:33
This morning I can not access, what happened?

I'm trying to re-download both the authorization and the Platform, but it tells me "impossibile download"

Ok, I was able to re-download, now it works.

silvio
10.10.2013, 14:11
I want to charge my account with $ 20
I can you upload to moneybookers?
denis@clusterdelta.com (this is?)

silvio
10.10.2013, 14:20

silvio
10.10.2013, 14:22
[QUOTE=deniss;35632]ClusterDelta and/or indicators for MT4 require subscribing already. Details: http://my.clusterdelta.com

deniss
10.10.2013, 17:49

Yes, skrill account: denis@clusterdelta.com

deniss
15.10.2013, 18:18
deniss hello and send you money
I appear in clusterdelta silvio
thanks

Check your account now

Vladi
11.11.2013, 15:31
Hi, when i log in to a platform i get a message( error; your account has been expired, visit cluster delta to renew it) how do i do that? Thanks, Happy trading

deniss
11.11.2013, 15:49
Hi Vladi,

I've checked your account so now you can work with platform and indicators.

Visit http://my.clusterdelta.com/settings (with logon) to check your current status.

aronicus
19.02.2014, 21:09
Hello,

I have made a deposit for my account via moneybookers.
I want to test your offer.
I have sent to the account finance@clusterdelta.com. This was correct?

Best Regards

deniss
19.02.2014, 21:54
Hello,
I have made a deposit for my account via moneybookers.
I want to test your offer.
I have sent to the account finance@clusterdelta.com. This was correct?

Everything was correct. I've funded and subscribed your account.
You need install authorizer software (http://my.clusterdelta.com/authorizer) if you would like use indicators for MT4 or enter your login data into Settings for ClusterDelta Online Platform.

have a nice trades

smtrader
20.02.2014, 06:50
Hi Deniss,

I just tried to renew my monthly subscription, and I already made payment via visa card. Now my purchase page shows "waiting" for transaction to be processed. It's been almost two hours. Would you please see if there's a problem processing my payment? Thank you so much, Deniss!

Tony

Pershing
03.03.2014, 12:30
I tried to contact support via email, but my emails came back for a server error.
I would like to fund my account but liqpay doesn't send me the password via sms to authorize the payment. I would like to pay via paypal, please

deniss
03.03.2014, 12:40
I tried to contact support via email, but my emails came back for a server error.
I would like to fund my account but liqpay doesn't send me the password via sms to authorize the payment. I would like to pay via paypal, please

I dont have Paypal for receiving funds. I can propose you use skrill (ex-moneybookers - http://skrill.com), it is like paypal (my id:denis@clusterdelta.com).
You can send money to skrill and I fund your account manually.

Pershing
03.03.2014, 13:01
I dont have Paypal for receiving funds. I can propose you use skrill (ex-moneybookers - http://skrill.com), it is like paypal (my id:denis@clusterdelta.com).
You can send money to skrill and I fund your account manually.

Hi deniss,
I've just sent you tha payment via skrill for 2 months. Can't wait to use clusterdelta

thanks for your support

Foxontherun
03.04.2014, 14:04
Hello Deniss,

i've transfered funds to you for my account by Skrill to finance@clusterdelta.com.
I've sent it in GBP, hope it's ok.

Cheers
Fox

saek1985
20.06.2014, 16:45
Hello Deniss.

I have a problem with the story has the indicators. It is available from 12 06 2014 and nothing helps. It does not help even a change in ClusterDelta_Volume_Advanced in "Days_in_history"... (For 3 pairs is ok: Eur / Usd, Gbp / Usd, Eur / Gbp).
Please help, I need more history.

saek1985
24.06.2014, 06:20
I need help. Will I get a reply?

deniss
24.06.2014, 07:56
Hello Deniss.
I have a problem with the story has the indicators. It is available from 12 06 2014 and nothing helps. It does not help even a change in ClusterDelta_Volume_Advanced in "Days_in_history"... (For 3 pairs is ok: Eur / Usd, Gbp / Usd, Eur / Gbp).
Please help, I need more history.

Check now history and say me instruments where it missing.

p.s. eur/gbp is not futures so with this chart you see volume from GBP/USD

saek1985
24.06.2014, 17:45
Now the story is all the instruments.
There are more currency pairs where the volume is copied from another.
I wonder if this is ok??

deniss
24.06.2014, 19:56
Now the story is all the instruments.
There are more currency pairs where the volume is copied from another.
I wonder if this is ok??

There are volumes only for GBP/USD, EUR/USD, JPY/USD, CAD/USD, NZD/USD, CHF/USD, AUD/USD
and there are no volumes for any crosses.

saek1985
24.06.2014, 21:37
Ok, this is understandable, only USD...

redwing
05.09.2014, 16:31
Deniss,
Sent you and the Finance email address a note to get my access going. I sent a payment through Skrill and included a copy of the receipt in the email. My username is redwing. Let me know if you can get the access to the standard indicator set going.
thanks,

Pershing
11.11.2014, 15:41
Hi. There are no another reason. Are you really need nzd/usd ? What are you doing on nzd ?

p.s. Ancora una domanda. Cosa ne pensi del sito clusterdelta in italiano?

I see you can speak italian. Or it's from a translator?

Where I can find good resources to learn to trade better with cluster delta tools?

deniss
11.11.2014, 19:50
I see you can speak italian. Or it's from a translator?
Where I can find good resources to learn to trade better with cluster delta tools?

It is from translator, but I have some guys from Italia in my skype contacts who works with ClusterDelta tools. http://forexlibero.it one of them. A lot of information in english you can find in Big Mike's forum (https://www.bigmiketrading.com/)

lucassius
13.11.2014, 13:25
I couldnt find anything about ClusterDelta tools on bigmiketrading forum probably thats only available for paid subscription "Elite Traders"
Deniss what is the minimum refresh set up for ClusterDelta_Volume please?

deniss
13.11.2014, 17:45
I couldnt find anything about ClusterDelta tools on bigmiketrading forum probably thats only available for paid subscription "Elite Traders"
Deniss what is the minimum refresh set up for ClusterDelta_Volume please?

I adviced bigmiketrading just as a collection of useful topics to theory of volume trading. Minimum refresh for ClusterDelta is a 3 second. There is one tip to decrease its value to 1 second but frequency of updating of 6E is 5-7 second, other instruments about 8-15 seconds.

parabolico
28.11.2014, 11:51
Good morning, I did the standard subscription package, but the piatrtaforma tells me that my account is no longer valid, I bought a week ago

parabolico
28.11.2014, 12:27
http://prntscr.com/5ayjeq http://prntscr.com/5aykbi http://prntscr.com/5ayl56

parabolico
03.12.2014, 17:43
help me please

gooral87
11.09.2015, 14:29
Hello,
while using ClusterX Volume Profile indicator I get drawing error (only big red lines on chart) even with default settings. Any sugestion what is wrong ?

http://s8.postimg.org/pg1djk7hd/Cluster_X_Volume_Profile.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/pg1djk7hd/)

deniss
11.09.2015, 15:04
Hello,
while using ClusterX Volume Profile indicator I get drawing error (only big red lines on chart) even with default settings. Any sugestion what is wrong ?

Did you try Clusterdelta_VolumeProfile indicator? Clusterdelta_VolumeProfile is not using some special features like ClusterX Volume Profile so it can be more useful for you.

You can download it here: http://my.clusterdelta.com/download

gooral87
11.09.2015, 16:21
deniss,
yes I use Clusterdelta_VolumeProfile as well as Proxima version. But sometimes volume levels are drawn above/under the price (see picture). Then some adjustments are required in settings. Often few times a day for many instruments. My last experience with ClusterX version of all indicators was very good so I thought that ClusterX VolumeProfile version will help to keep volume levels at correct place.
http://s18.postimg.org/kdhkdr7lx/Volume_Profile_shitfed.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/kdhkdr7lx/)

prokoppolo
11.09.2015, 16:38
deniss,
yes I use Clusterdelta_VolumeProfile as well as Proxima version. But sometimes volume levels are drawn above/under the price (see picture). Then some adjustments are required in settings. Often few times a day for many instruments. My last experience with ClusterX version of all indicators was very good so I thought that ClusterX VolumeProfile version will help to keep volume levels at correct place.
http://s18.postimg.org/kdhkdr7lx/Volume_Profile_shitfed.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/kdhkdr7lx/)

vol levels drawn above\under the price

read this
http://www.futurestradingpedia.com/futures_basis.htm
http://www.theoptionsguide.com/futures-basis.aspx

today start new contract (expiration in december 12-15)
in setting can be set shift

https://leto34g.storage.yandex.net/rdisk/2d1500eac71f8d689eb1820953bba9446e5787908542210742 cfb8a24c0a9d29/inf/FG6vQ0c8pJ-uxrpCFX7reM7_ek1gt9Hb1fJzvLi8u9O8B7gvJjHMSIydB-ISZHThbmVEAV8Zy_IfPMBZFTg4DQ==?uid=0&filename=2015-09-11%2017-37-47%20Custom%20Indicator%20-%20ClusterDelta_VolumeProfile.png&disposition=inline&hash=&limit=0&content_type=image%2Fpng&tknv=v2&rtoken=3633a9774ae6fe929fbfc9ecf25d5520&force_default=no&ycrid=na-aee15cc20f2009d705750859745b8ff9-downloader5g

gooral87
11.09.2015, 16:47
thanks prokoppolo :) links explained the difference to me.

But still the topic of drawing error in ClusterX Volume Profile is valid. Other indicators of ClusterX version works fine, this is the only one which do not work properly. I have tried to change the setting in various ways with no effect :/

TheXpert
11.09.2015, 16:55
I'll take a look.
If anyone got the problem please explain it to me.

gooral87
12.09.2015, 11:33
Downloaded package of ClusterX VolumeProfile indicator contains experts folder as well as the script. Maybe
I did something wrong while implementing to the chart (?). Honestly I have attached only expert advisor. Positive smile icon tells me that EA is working. What should I do with the script?

TheXpert
12.09.2015, 13:43
Nothing.
Standard implementation uses indicators. It can freeze your terminal while getting data, but such an implementation has some advantages. One of them is that you can use as many profiles as you want at one chart.
In my implementation you can use only two different profiles per chart -- when use use the EA and the script simultaneously.
So if you need only one profile you can use either EA or script, there's almost no difference.

gooral87
12.09.2015, 16:34
Many thanks TheXpert,
you have mentioned important thing about standard implementation, it's perfect for historical data. But while intraday trading on lower timeframes it's important to have the best possible refreshing time and terminal efficiency. That is why I'm worried about not working EA.

If it comes to standard indicators I noticed that during the weekend it's possible to see whole days volume (even few of them), but there is no drawing on lower periods settings(for example hourly). GMT offset is changed to proper for my timezone. What could be a reason for that ?

allngap
17.09.2015, 07:44
Hello, could you please show step by step method to load these few indicators to the chart for custom period.

1. Delta Profile
2. cumulative profile chart

i would like to load them for 1 year period for studies purposes.
i have tried the method explained by Denis but couldnt load also.

thanks

gooral87
22.09.2015, 19:46
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if there is any possibility to add clusterdelta indcators to renko charts ?

deniss
23.09.2015, 10:29
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if there is any possibility to add clusterdelta indcators to renko charts ?

No, I am not sure that data with renko charts will be correct because minimal data unit is a 1 minute cluster and renko charts are building not by time.

gooral87
23.09.2015, 12:35
That's the point deniss :)

I wonder if ClusterDelta team will develop offer in non-time related trading techniques ? The core bussines is based on the Volume data, it could be very good idea. Renko is only the exaple. Imagine charts based only on Volume, like here:
http://www.tradingsetupsreview.com/10-types-of-price-charts-for-trading/#volume

gooral87
13.10.2015, 17:45
Hello everyone,
Have any body tried newest child of Clusterdelta ? I mean Time&Sales DOM. It worked only for the first time I attached it to the chart. Then someting went wrong and now I can see only black rectagle. DDL are allowed, I have resterted the platform, I have even copied original files once again to proper folders. Can any body help ?

deniss
14.10.2015, 01:20
Hello everyone,
Have any body tried newest child of Clusterdelta ? I mean Time&Sales DOM. It worked only for the first time I attached it to the chart. Then someting went wrong and now I can see only black rectagle. DDL are allowed, I have resterted the platform, I have even copied original files once again to proper folders. Can any body help ?

It was problem on the server side. For a now it has to work properly.

gooral87
14.10.2015, 18:53
Thanks deniss, I can confirm there is no problem right now.

I have a technical question. I have tried to find in code the refference to Future Instrument Bid price (marked on picture), could you advise which line reffers to value of bid ?

http://s18.postimg.org/v1k9bosn9/Time_And_Sales_DOM.jpg (http://postimg.org/image/v1k9bosn9/)

deniss
15.10.2015, 08:57
Thanks deniss, I can confirm there is no problem right now.
I have a technical question. I have tried to find in code the refference to Future Instrument Bid price (marked on picture), could you advise which line reffers to value of bid ?

These data come unfiltered from server. You can check line #224 for incoming data, line #146 for preparing to output and line #548 used to output corrected by forex_shift value.

Wuzel7890
01.04.2016, 13:48
Hi all. It is possible to connect Weiswave indicator to CLUSTERDELTA VOLUME

Wuzel7890
01.04.2016, 14:04
There is weiswave indi what i'm using http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=411153&page=3

capetown1903
20.06.2016, 19:44
How can I fund my account??? I am not Russian and which way to do it. Throught Visa card from EU it is impossible.

deniss
21.06.2016, 08:27
How can I fund my account??? I am not Russian and which way to do it. Throught Visa card from EU it is impossible.

You can make a transfer thru Skrill (www.skrill.com) to id: finance@clusterdelta.com

After transfer just send email to denis@clusterdelta.com to inform me and I fund your account manually.

warewolf300
04.09.2016, 21:42
What is the recommended minimum refresh time for volume and delta indicators? What is hardcoded minimum limit? I'm using those indicators for making trades on M1 timeframe and I need data in shortest possible time. Using version 3.1 of both indis and server version 2.0.

deniss
05.09.2016, 09:19
What is the recommended minimum refresh time for volume and delta indicators? What is hardcoded minimum limit? I'm using those indicators for making trades on M1 timeframe and I need data in shortest possible time. Using version 3.1 of both indis and server version 2.0.

Hardcoded limit is 5 seconds. Recomended 10-20 seconds.
But I understand that for M1 this is not enough and now I do some modifications to reach online mode (estimated - 400 ms) in MT4 .

warewolf300
05.09.2016, 21:32
Hardcoded limit is 5 seconds. Recomended 10-20 seconds.
But I understand that for M1 this is not enough and now I do some modifications to reach online mode (estimated - 400 ms) in MT4 .

Thank you - that would be awsome. Hope to see this feature in the near future ;) BTW - I'm have modified some tick volume indicators to work with cluster delta. ie. WeisWave, VolumeAlert. Where is the best place to put them on the forum?

deniss
06.09.2016, 08:07
Thank you - that would be awsome. Hope to see this feature in the near future ;) BTW - I'm have modified some tick volume indicators to work with cluster delta. ie. WeisWave, VolumeAlert. Where is the best place to put them on the forum?

You can put it just here. My team has to check them.

warewolf300
16.09.2016, 10:42
Since yesterday I have a problem with YM Emini DOW. MT4 indicators (volume, delta) do not return data. I see data in ClusterDelta Online application but not in MT4. FDAX data for example is ok in MT4 thus I don't think it's a problem with my configuration. Please check.

deniss
16.09.2016, 13:54
Since yesterday I have a problem with YM Emini DOW. MT4 indicators (volume, delta) do not return data. I see data in ClusterDelta Online application but not in MT4. FDAX data for example is ok in MT4 thus I don't think it's a problem with my configuration. Please check.

Today it is day of rollover from Sep contract to Dec.

Since this momemnt please check again - everything has to be fine.

EarlBrooks
16.09.2016, 15:17
Hi, today about an hour ago, my VolumeProfile Indicator changed or dissapeared in most instruments. Why it is happening? Could it be related with rollovers? And when the indicator appears again? Thank you.

deniss
18.09.2016, 17:47
Hi, today about an hour ago, my VolumeProfile Indicator changed or dissapeared in most instruments. Why it is happening? Could it be related with rollovers? And when the indicator appears again? Thank you.

The main reason is rollover from Sep 16 to Dec 16 contract. You can set "Instrument" value in indicator properties to 09-16 contract to see old levels.

EarlBrooks
19.09.2016, 08:51
OK, but how exacly to set the value. For example for FDAX, would it be FDAX09-16 or different value?

deniss
19.09.2016, 08:55
OK, but how exacly to set the value. For example for FDAX, would it be FDAX09-16 or different value?

"FDAX 09-16" (without quotes) with space between name and expire month .

EarlBrooks
19.09.2016, 09:16
It helped indeed. Thank you.

nacho
21.09.2016, 10:34
Dear Deniss... i have downloaded yesterday clusterdelta online ...it was ok but this morning it didnt work...please advice. I will also would like to install it in my MT$ platform. is it possible to have both ?.

deniss
21.09.2016, 12:58
Dear Deniss... i have downloaded yesterday clusterdelta online ...it was ok but this morning it didnt work...please advice. I will also would like to install it in my MT$ platform. is it possible to have both ?.

There is promo period of access on day of registration. You should pay for standart subscription if you would like to continue of using Clusterdelta http://my.clusterdelta.com/en/deposit

hihopotam
26.09.2016, 00:33
Hello, I have problem about importing data from your shop to mt4. The problem is about format that mt4 accepts, there is a long road to convert this data for mt4. Is there any trading program which accepts historical data format which is avaiable in your shop ? Cya !

deniss
26.09.2016, 09:18
Hello, I have problem about importing data from your shop to mt4. The problem is about format that mt4 accepts, there is a long road to convert this data for mt4. Is there any trading program which accepts historical data format which is avaiable in your shop ? Cya !

These data can be processed by Excel. It is not for MT4.
I put data to CSV format because it was intended for programmers who can use data in their needs.

hihopotam
26.09.2016, 12:04
These data can be processed by Excel. It is not for MT4.
I put data to CSV format because it was intended for programmers who can use data in their needs.

Thank you Denis, so I just need to convert data in format aceptable by mt4. Cya !

hihopotam
29.09.2016, 10:05
Hi, how old is volume data on advanced pack ? Because on standard is about 1 month old.

deniss
30.09.2016, 10:15
Hi, how old is volume data on advanced pack ? Because on standard is about 1 month old.

I can open temporary access for you so you can test advanced pack. Write me PM when you will be ready

hihopotam
17.10.2016, 09:23
Hello, I got some issue with clusterX indicators. ClusterDelta works perfect on all, currencies, FDAX, ES etc. but clusterX work only on currencies pairs, nothing else works(FDAX, ES, GC etc.).I type in clusterx window content in ticker place just like in clusterdelta. Also run as administrator, make all experts right, also gmt. Any idea what can be wrong ?

Regards

hihopotam
17.10.2016, 11:57
some attachments

deniss
17.10.2016, 12:42
some attachments

Can you try ClusterDelta_Volume indicator in pair with ClusterDelta_Server expert ?

hihopotam
17.10.2016, 13:14
Clusterdelta_volume with expert Cluster_delta_server works OK. But Iam interested with candle colors it would be very useful. Below are more attachments. Also what I noticed: EURUSD pair which I'am avaiable to trade is OK with Volume from cluster delta but don't work with ClusterX volume. EURUSD pair which I'am not avaiable to trade (brokers limitations) works with ClusterDelta Volume and CLusterX Volume. Below attachments, check ONE-CLIK trade, it means iam avaiable to trade.

deniss
18.10.2016, 00:53
Clusterdelta_volume with expert Cluster_delta_server works OK. But Iam interested with candle colors it would be very useful. Below are more attachments. Also what I noticed: EURUSD pair which I'am avaiable to trade is OK with Volume from cluster delta but don't work with ClusterX volume. EURUSD pair which I'am not avaiable to trade (brokers limitations) works with ClusterDelta Volume and CLusterX Volume. Below attachments, check ONE-CLIK trade, it means iam avaiable to trade.

I'll ask ClusterX author to fix this issue. I think the problem in dots in instrument name.

hihopotam
18.10.2016, 14:35
Thanks, w8ing for info.

warewolf300
29.10.2016, 17:16
Deniss, I'm using ClusterDelta Server. Do I still need ClusterDelta Authorizer? And second question. Some time ago you wrote that you work on real time indicators with tiny refresh interval. How is that project going?

hihopotam
01.11.2016, 12:23
Hello, I'am facing probably like others the time shift error with volume data. When I set metatrader_gmt +1 actual bars (after 30.10.2016) are synchonized with the chart but older (before 30.10.2016) are not synchronized. When I go metatrader_gmt +2 acutal bars (after 30.10.2016) are not synchronized but older (before30.10.2016) are synchronized. Should I change new gmt permament and abandon past analysis before 30.10.16 or are u going to fix this issue ?

Reagrds, Pete

prokoppolo
01.11.2016, 12:35
Hello, I'am facing probably like others the time shift error with volume data. When I set metatrader_gmt +1 actual bars (after 30.10.2016) are synchonized with the chart but older (before 30.10.2016) are not synchronized. When I go metatrader_gmt +2 acutal bars (after 30.10.2016) are not synchronized but older (before30.10.2016) are synchronized. Should I change new gmt permament and abandon past analysis before 30.10.16 or are u going to fix this issue ?

Reagrds, Pete

Hello, Denis will soon fix this problem

YoungD
26.11.2016, 20:39
Hello guys,
Do delta indicators works with renko charts??
Is there any trial or try period??
Is there installation guide in english?

Denis ive seen few pages before details for skrill
Payments, is skrill still available for paying??

Best regards
Lukasz

gooral87
24.03.2017, 21:41
Hello,
Could you please tell me if there is any possibility to export footprint chart/ cluster chart data from MarketDelta Online program to CSV or other external file?

gooral87
24.03.2017, 21:41
Hello,
Could you please tell me if there is any possibility to export footprint chart/ cluster chart data from MarketDelta Online program to CSV or other external file?

deniss
25.03.2017, 12:52
Hello,

You can get footprint data in history section (allowed for users with Premium subscription): http://my.clusterdelta.com/files

BrightNLight
26.03.2017, 21:28
1. Does this indicators work on renko charts and does the standalone platform show renko charts
2. Do you supply volume for DAX?

deniss
27.03.2017, 09:31
1. Does this indicators work on renko charts and does the standalone platform show renko charts
2. Do you supply volume for DAX?

1. No there are no renko
2. Yes volume and time&sales are allowed on FDAX

BrightNLight
28.03.2017, 23:47
1. No there are no renko
2. Yes volume and time&sales are allowed on FDAX

In the standalone tool i dont see FDAX please tell me how to see the data?

deniss
29.03.2017, 14:10
In the standalone tool i dont see FDAX please tell me how to see the data?

You can see it in MT4 with expert TimeAndSales_DOM_ClusterDelta

http://forum.clusterdelta.com/showthread.php/2110-DOM-Time-and-Sales-for-MT4

hektor
03.04.2017, 06:13
Indicators are one hour behind after dst time change how to fix it?

deniss
03.04.2017, 09:12
Indicators are one hour behind after dst time change how to fix it?

Hope it is ok now. It was on my side.

maczupipsu
05.04.2017, 15:40
I have problem with ClusterDelta_Volume_3.5 on S&P 500 (ES 06-17). Data stops at 24.03.2017 21:30.
I check in ClusterDelta_Server - Volume Histogram shows online on the same chart.

Any idea? Where should I check this.
Problem is only with S&P.

maczupipsu
05.04.2017, 15:41
I have problem with ClusterDelta_Volume_3.5 on S&P 500 (ES 06-17). Data stops at 24.03.2017 21:30.
I check in ClusterDelta_Server - Volume Histogram shows online on the same chart.

deniss
05.04.2017, 16:25

Could you please check - is it showed any data on M1 chart. Next is you should check since what minute hour begins (:00, :05, :35) ? And what was behavior before and after March 27

maczupipsu
06.04.2017, 13:44
Thanks for the answer.
It's very interesting. The data is shown correctly on M1, M5, D1.
The indicators Volume_3.5 and Delta_3.5 do not show data only at intervals M15, M30, H1, H4. Volume and Delta charts will break on 24.03.2017 21:45. I checked on M15 on March 24, I did not find anything that could indicate any problems.

deniss
06.04.2017, 16:44
Thanks for the answer.
It's very interesting. The data is shown correctly on M1, M5, D1.
The indicators Volume_3.5 and Delta_3.5 do not show data only at intervals M15, M30, H1, H4. Volume and Delta charts will break on 24.03.2017 21:45. I checked on M15 on March 24, I did not find anything that could indicate any problems.

On H1 press the middle button and check what time of h1 bar, for example is it 21:00 or 21:05 ?

maczupipsu
06.04.2017, 18:37
On H1 is 21:05. Hmm, what does it mean? Somehow I can correct it?

deniss
06.04.2017, 19:41
On H1 is 21:05. Hmm, what does it mean? Somehow I can correct it?

It mean that system looks for 21:00 and can not find it so can not draw volume.

try this one indicator

maczupipsu
06.04.2017, 22:05
It mean that system looks for 21:00 and can not find it so can not draw volume.

try this one indicator

Thanks. I will try.

maczupipsu
06.04.2017, 22:55
Thanks. I will try.

Super, it works! The volume histogram can be seen on M15, M30, H1, H4 :). Is there such a Delta indicator?

manideep
01.05.2017, 18:26
I know volume of eurusd is from 6e and usdjpy is from 6j.
But where do the volumes for others come from like gbpaud or audnzd. Are these also real futures volume?

deniss
01.05.2017, 19:24
I know volume of eurusd is from 6e and usdjpy is from 6j.
But where do the volumes for others come from like gbpaud or audnzd. Are these also real futures volume?

There are no real volumes on gbpaud, audnzd and other non-usd pairs.

manideep
02.05.2017, 07:12
There are no real volumes on gbpaud, audnzd and other non-usd pairs.

So what volume is the indicator showing? As I compared it to tick volume and it is not the same

yamin2000
05.06.2017, 18:28
HI
does it works with usa stocks ?

warewolf300
26.06.2017, 00:59
Hello again. I wanted to report a problem with Premium indicators. MT4 crashes regularly when 2 or more indicators are attached to a chart. Replication steps:
- create a blank MT4 profile
- open a chart (I tried both eurusd and usdjpy)
- attach Premium Volume 3.5 and Premium Delta 3.5 to a chart - default settings
- change profile to other MT4 profile
- MT4 crash
When I tried only one indicator on the chart it works, 2 or more, crash 100% of a time. It may be some dll library issue when accessed simultanously by more than one indicator instance - just guessing.

MT4 build 1090, Windows 10. In the log there are entries "removed succesfully" and "uninit reason 4", like MT4 closes a chart properly, no signs of a crash, but crash happens immediatly after that.

warewolf300
26.06.2017, 01:01
Hello again. I wanted to report a problem with Premium indicators. MT4 crashes regularly when 2 or more indicators are attached to a chart. Replication steps:
- change profile to other MT4 profile or close chart
- MT4 crash
When I tried only one indicator on the chart it works, 2 or more, crash 100% of a time. It may be some dll library issue when accessed simultanously by more than one indicator instance - just guessing.

MT4 build 1090, Windows 10. In the log there are entries "removed succesfully" and "uninit reason 4", like MT4 closes a chart properly, no signs of a crash, but crash happens immediatly after that.

deniss
26.06.2017, 08:25
- change profile to other MT4 profile or close chart
- MT4 crash

Hello,

this problem is really exists when you tru to change MT4 profile. I have checked Time&Sales - it does not crash, so I should investigate code for this occurrence.

warewolf300
09.07.2017, 17:56
Hello,

this problem is really exists when you tru to change MT4 profile. I have checked Time&Sales - it does not crash, so I should investigate code for this occurrence.

Hi, do you have a fix for this? I have a lot of profiles and can't really work with premium indis because of this issue. Closing MT4 with [x] doesn't work properly either and sometimes it doesn't save all the configuration on exit. :sad:

maczupipsu
11.07.2017, 12:52
In the "Time and Sales DOM" on DAX I do not see data (yesterday and today). Deniss could you check, please?

maczupipsu
11.07.2017, 13:41
Now started, thanks :)

warewolf300
13.09.2017, 20:55
Thanks for fixing MT4 crash issue. But there is even worse problem now. Both volume and delta indicators version 3.7 premium return different data in real time and after refresh. It's possible that after refresh data is correct because delta is in line with cumulative delta indicator after refresh (which works correctly or at least I hope it does bc it doesn't change on refresh). This flaw makes both indicators unusable and I'm about to claim my subscription money back until you fix the issue. I attach screens - one before refresh and the second after reloading the chart. Do you guys test those indicators before releasing them to public?

deniss
13.09.2017, 22:14
Thanks for fixing MT4 crash issue. But there is even worse problem now. Both volume and delta indicators version 3.7 premium return different data in real time and after refresh. It's possible that after refresh data is correct because delta is in line with cumulative delta indicator after refresh (which works correctly or at least I hope it does bc it doesn't change on refresh). This flaw makes both indicators unusable and I'm about to claim my subscription money back until you fix the issue. I attach screens - one before refresh and the second after reloading the chart. Do you guys test those indicators before releasing them to public?

What exact futures you are looking? YM ?

I've fix some issue related to rollover so test it again. On currencies it works perfect.

If after you still have problems - that is not a problem to make refund.

warewolf300
18.09.2017, 20:56
What exact futures you are looking? YM ?

I've fix some issue related to rollover so test it again. On currencies it works perfect.

If after you still have problems - that is not a problem to make refund.

Yes, YM, and the problem is still here. I made some more tests - all on M1 TF, with oil and euro and I have the same problem - volume and delta data is different after reloading the chart. Cumulative delta is ok. Steps to replicate the problem - run volume and delta on M1 chart for some time, let's say 30 mins., make a screenshot for comparison, switch to M5 and then back to M1. Data is different. Did you run such test? Because I feel like you suggest it's my configuration related but I really don't know what can be wrong with my system. Did not had such problems with indicators v3.5 and I would gladly switch back to them waiting for a fix but the 3.5 versions crashed my MT4 on profile switch :( I hope you would be able to replicate the problem and give solution. Maybe you need some more information, log files from me - just let me know.

deniss
18.09.2017, 23:03
Yes, YM, and the problem is still here. I made some more tests - all on M1 TF, with oil and euro and I have the same problem - volume and delta data is different after reloading the chart. Cumulative delta is ok. Steps to replicate the problem - run volume and delta on M1 chart for some time, let's say 30 mins., make a screenshot for comparison, switch to M5 and then back to M1. Data is different. Did you run such test? Because I feel like you suggest it's my configuration related but I really don't know what can be wrong with my system. Did not had such problems with indicators v3.5 and I would gladly switch back to them waiting for a fix but the 3.5 versions crashed my MT4 on profile switch :( I hope you would be able to replicate the problem and give solution. Maybe you need some more information, log files from me - just let me know.

I found it happens with online mode, try to resolve it asap. For v3.5 just rename premium_mt4.dll to premium.dll and it will works.

deniss
19.09.2017, 08:59

by the way you can modify current indicators to turn off Online mode, just find string:
online_is_ready = GetOnline();

and remove it or comment it by adding to slashes in begin of string:
// online_is_ready = GetOnline();

after you need compile indicator (press F5)

deniss
20.09.2017, 15:49

Please upgrade your indicators to version 3.8
http://my.clusterdelta.com/download

online mode was turned off for indicators ver 3.7

maczupipsu
11.10.2017, 14:14
"DOM & TS" on DAX: I do not see data (yesterday and today). Deniss could you check, please?
On EURUSD is fine.

prokoppolo
11.10.2017, 19:37
"DOM & TS" on DAX: I do not see data (yesterday and today). Deniss could you check, please?
On EURUSD is fine.

fixed

maczupipsu
11.10.2017, 20:12
fixed

thanks

warewolf300
19.03.2018, 12:08
Hello again guys! Thanks for the new Infusion indicator. I checked it during weekend and it worked fine on YM and EURUSD but on CL and FDAX it did not display anything, neither in Volume nor Delta modes. Other indicators i.e. volume and delta work fine so it's not a problem with data feed. Please help. :)

deniss
19.03.2018, 16:50
Hello again guys! Thanks for the new Infusion indicator. I checked it during weekend and it worked fine on YM and EURUSD but on CL and FDAX it did not display anything, neither in Volume nor Delta modes. Other indicators i.e. volume and delta work fine so it's not a problem with data feed. Please help. :)

Infusion indicator needs some data to make analysis of previous period to find exact strike data. But on 16th of March it was rollover to new futures contracts, so there are no such backend.

There are two ways. Decrease value of Adaptive_Period up to 1-2 days or change Calculate_mode to Simple_mode and put your own value of Strike parameter. After 1 week indicator will have enough history for expert mode.

warewolf300
19.03.2018, 17:14
Infusion indicator needs some data to make analysis of previous period to find exact strike data. But on 16th of March it was rollover to new futures contracts, so there are no such backend.

There are two ways. Decrease value of Adaptive_Period up to 1-2 days or change Calculate_mode to Simple_mode and put your own value of Strike parameter. After 1 week indicator will have enough history for expert mode.

I suspected that, but wanted to confirm. :) In the development plan for next version would be great if you include data from the previous series of contracts so there will be no such 1 week gap after every rollover.

Apart from that this indicator seems very promising for M1/M5 scalping - thank you for your effort in bringing us new tools. :i_am_so_happy:

I will give it a closer look this week and possibly come back with feedback after that.

Regards,
M

deniss
19.03.2018, 17:47
I suspected that, but wanted to confirm. :) In the development plan for next version would be great if you include data from the previous series of contracts so there will be no such 1 week gap after every rollover.
M

feedbacks are always welcome

for currencies I've just added two week of previous contract for infusion indi but it causes incorrect behavior of volume profile for "Contract" period.

Leonardo
02.06.2018, 18:22
Hello,
Does the volumes indicator for MT5 work in the weekly and monthly timeframes?

deniss
03.06.2018, 21:36
Hello,
Does the volumes indicator for MT5 work in the weekly and monthly timeframes?

Some time ago MT4 changed a little bit format of weekly datetime, I do some changes monday for MT5 and write here.

Leonardo
14.06.2018, 04:16
Any update? This would be really nice for us who trade the long-term. Thanks!

deniss
14.06.2018, 16:08
Any update? This would be really nice for us who trade the long-term. Thanks!

Upgrade your indicators from http://my.clusterdelta.com/download

Does it show volumes on weekly ?

There are also added Infusion and Splash indicators for MT5

svAziz
08.07.2018, 04:59
Hi,

Would be great to cross check the matter, CD Indications over MT5 doesnt work while the same is working smoothly via platform.

P.S
Allowing DLL is done!

Thanks

deniss
08.07.2018, 10:18
Hi,

Would be great to cross check the matter, CD Indications over MT5 doesnt work while the same is working smoothly via platform.

Could you please post screenshot with problem? What indicator, what instrument?

svAziz
11.07.2018, 00:07
Could you please post screenshot with problem? What indicator, what instrument?

Hi,

Please refer to the attachments.

Thanks!

deniss
11.07.2018, 08:59
Hi,
Please refer to the attachments.
Thanks!

Put in indicator "Instrument" property value: ES
Server does not recognize US500 as S&P symbol.

svAziz
12.07.2018, 01:55
Put in indicator "Instrument" property value: ES
Server does not recognize US500 as S&P symbol.

Hi,

Would you please provide a list of all supported "Instruments" along with the proper format for each lines.

Thanks!

deniss
12.07.2018, 09:39

Hi,

Would you please provide a list of all supported "Instruments" along with the proper format for each lines.
Thanks!

List of Instruments may change so I do not put it inside indicator.
There are next instruments now:

Futures Forex
6A AUD/USD
6B GBP/USD
6C CAD/USD
6E EUR/USD
6J JPY/USD
6N NZD/USD
6S CHF/USD
BR Brent
CL Crude Oil
GC Gold
HG Copper
NG Natural Gas
SI Silver
DX Dollar Index
ES E-mini S&P 500
FDAX Futures on DAX
NQ E-mini NASDAQ-100
YM E-mini Dow
ZB U.S. Treasury Bond
ZW Wheat
MM MM Index
RI RTS Index
RUB RUB/USD
BTC BTC/USD

svAziz
13.07.2018, 04:20
List of Instruments may change so I do not put it inside indicator.
There are next instruments now:

Futures Forex
6A AUD/USD
6B GBP/USD
6C CAD/USD
6E EUR/USD
6J JPY/USD
6N NZD/USD
6S CHF/USD
BR Brent
CL Crude Oil
GC Gold
HG Copper
NG Natural Gas
SI Silver
DX Dollar Index
ES E-mini S&P 500
FDAX Futures on DAX
NQ E-mini NASDAQ-100
YM E-mini Dow
ZB U.S. Treasury Bond
ZW Wheat
MM MM Index
RI RTS Index
RUB RUB/USD
BTC BTC/USD

Hi,

Please describe the necessary input according to snapshot.

Thanks!

deniss
13.07.2018, 09:41
Hi,
Please describe the necessary input according to snapshot.
Thanks!

You should change Instrument value "AUTO" to one of futures name depends on futures. (Change "AUTO" to "ES" w/o quotes for S&P500)

Hardy88
19.10.2018, 16:22
Hello
May you help me.
Is there an issue with the Dow Jones (YM) DOM data feet? Will it be fixed?
FDAX DOM data work fine.
thanks

deniss
20.10.2018, 10:37
Hello
May you help me.
Is there an issue with the Dow Jones (YM) DOM data feet? Will it be fixed?
FDAX DOM data work fine.
thanks

I did not set DOM feature for Dow Jones because nobody (except you) look to it. Only currencies and also CL, GC, FDAX.

Hardy88
21.10.2018, 17:09
oh... thats a pitty... i know it isnt easy to read DOM, but in some case there appear a large number of limit orders at one price and that indikates a huge resistenz... very important! Dow jones is such a great instrument. perfekt for daytrading because of its liquidity.
You added currencies, CL, GC, FDAX, thats the hole market :D please add Dow Jones too.

Hardy88
21.10.2018, 17:10
oh... thats a pitty... i know it isnt easy to read DOM, but in some case there appear a large number of limit orders at one price and that indikates a huge resistenz... very important! Dow jones is such a great instrument. perfekt for daytrading because of its liquidity.
You added currencies, CL, GC, FDAX, thats the hole market :D please add Dow Jones too.

deniss
22.10.2018, 14:55

I will try to do it a little bit later

Hardy88
20.11.2018, 13:04
Did you disabled DOM features? I need them. Just FDAX and Dow would be enough

deniss
21.11.2018, 10:28
Did you disabled DOM features? I need them. Just FDAX and Dow would be enough

check now. I have added YM

lgk8mine@gmail.com
05.05.2019, 16:06
clusterdelta online is there a way to swap ask/bid to bid/ask please?

deniss
05.05.2019, 21:13
clusterdelta online is there a way to swap ask/bid to bid/ask please?

unfortunately, there are no way to swap ask/bid.

lgk8mine@gmail.com
07.05.2019, 21:13
that is fraustrating as axia futures tutorial and others display bid/ask.thankyou for fast reply

deniss
08.05.2019, 09:14
that is fraustrating as axia futures tutorial and others display bid/ask.thankyou for fast reply

Just remember that software was developed by people who may even never participate in trading so for them ask/bid or bid/ask just a digits without a logic.

It just their point of view and a little bit strange. We saying that delta repeats the chart if we are using formula ASK-BID. Buyers are the reason for price grow up so for every logical reasons it should be Ask x Bid to complete this idea.

lgk8mine@gmail.com
09.05.2019, 12:55
thankyou.
Is it possible to pay by paypal as gift as do not trust using my card with the options in deposit?
if not any ther ways to pay please?

lgk8mine@gmail.com
12.05.2019, 21:11
thankyou.
Is it possible to pay by paypal as gift as do not trust using my card with the options in deposit?

deniss
12.05.2019, 21:36
thankyou.

All customers that used credit card during last 6 years never complained to this service (to security issues). These are thousands transactions.

lgk8mine@gmail.com
13.05.2019, 16:37
Thanyou very much!
have subscibribed and all good!
have a great day

lgk8mine@gmail.com
16.05.2019, 21:56
how to scale clusters vertically please?
as on say Dax daily

deniss
17.05.2019, 09:04
how to scale clusters vertically please?
as on say Dax daily

you can choose heat type of the chart (right to instrument drop down list)

lgk8mine@gmail.com
20.06.2019, 09:53
any chance you may add EURO STOXX 50 sometime please?

deniss
22.06.2019, 09:14
any chance you may add EURO STOXX 50 sometime please?

Unfortunately, I dont have plans to add this instrument.

warewolf300
26.06.2019, 11:37
I cannot reach my profile page. I click go several times and I'm still stuck on the same page saying there is a security problem. Every click adds &sec=1 to url and that's it. I logged out and logged in again and it did not help.

oscarmb23
16.08.2019, 16:37
Hola, estoy usando Cluster Delta Premium y el volumen últimamente no me funciona correctamente, especialmente con el NASDAQ y el DAX. No me carga el volumen en tiempo real y en la apertura del NASDAQ muchas veces deja de funcionarme.

deniss
19.08.2019, 07:47
Hola, estoy usando Cluster Delta Premium y el volumen últimamente no me funciona correctamente, especialmente con el NASDAQ y el DAX. No me carga el volumen en tiempo real y en la apertura del NASDAQ muchas veces deja de funcionarme.

Ahora deberia funcionar, voy a ver para este.

sulsalmoh@gmail.com
24.08.2019, 17:00
good day sir, i use cluster delta on the es mini. is there any way to get a faster print of the clutser than 3 seconds. sometimes there is a lag and i use very short time frames which are 5 minutes or less

thank you for your king and close co operation as always.
humble regards
sulsalmoh

deniss
27.08.2019, 08:52
good day sir, i use cluster delta on the es mini. is there any way to get a faster print of the clutser than 3 seconds. sometimes there is a lag and i use very short time frames which are 5 minutes or less

thank you for your king and close co operation as always.
humble regards
sulsalmoh

Unfortunately, due to some reasons update time for ES can not be faster than now. Maybe it will be changed in future.

lipsko@o2.pl
11.09.2019, 01:41
Hi Denis, I am using current CLuster Delta 5.0, I could select natural gas, but the price is not displayed there. thanks for your effort .

deniss
11.09.2019, 08:01
Hi Denis, I am using current CLuster Delta 5.0, I could select natural gas, but the price is not displayed there. thanks for your effort .

I have fixed. Please restart and try again.

lipsko@o2.pl
12.09.2019, 00:50
, that is the responsive support, ,Thanks Deniss

Hardy88
24.09.2019, 02:34
Hey. May you help me. There is a Problem with volume profile. The setting "Contract" doesnt show a large time scale (just a few days) thats a probleme. Is it an error on my computer? Or a problem with the data? new start doesnt change anything. Will this continue or can it be fixed?
thanks

Hardy88
24.09.2019, 02:35
Hey. May you help me. There is a Problem with volume profile. The setting "Contract" doesnt show a large time scale (just a few days) thats a probleme. Is it an error on my computer? Or a problem with the data? new start doesnt change anything. Will this continue or can it be fixed?
thanks

deniss
24.09.2019, 20:07
thanks

Hardy,

do not forget that one week ago was rollover to new contract 12-19. So current contract starts since Sep 13, if you would like to see profile of previous Contract just put into Instrument field futures of the prev contract. For Eur/usd it is "6E 09-12" w/o quotes.

Hardy88
27.09.2019, 17:18
Hey. Thank you for the quick answer. I tried it with Eur/Usd and also with S&P and FDAX but nowhere something happend. I used meta trader 4 and tipped in the Instrument field:6E 09-12 and for S&P: ES 09-12.
Clicking on contract doesnt show anything. Did i make a mistake?

Hardy88
27.09.2019, 17:22
Hey. Thank you for the quick answer. I tried it with Eur/Usd and also with S&P and FDAX but nowhere something happend. I used meta trader 4 and tipped in the Instrument field:6E 09-12 and for S&P: ES 09-12.

deniss
27.09.2019, 18:37

Thats my fault. Now is 2019 so contract is 09-19 (Sep, 19)

Hardy88
28.09.2019, 02:44
Hey cool. Thank you. Great job with youre software. Thanks for the good support :)

l3l380
06.10.2019, 11:47
hi,

I would like to make a small change to the premiumvolume_4.1 indicator. Add a buffer to have a different color when the volume exceeds the upper bollinger band applied to the volume itself, inserting Ibandsonarray for the calculation. Given that I am not an experienced programmer, or no result or a crash. Where and how can I add it?
Thanks in advance.

sulsalmoh@gmail.com
07.10.2019, 05:31
hello Mr dennis

Have a problem with the cluster delta platform, i have no data coming through. please could you check on the problem.
Thank You

sulsalmoh@gmail.com
07.10.2019, 08:25
Hi Deniis,

I have no data coming thought the indicators in MT4 and mT5 as well.

Please assist with this
Thank YOu again for you kind co operation

sulsalmoh@gmail.com

sulsalmoh@gmail.com
07.10.2019, 08:28
Hi Deniis,

Please assist with this

sulsalmoh@gmail.com

prokoppolo
07.10.2019, 09:29
Hi Deniis,

Please assist with this

sulsalmoh@gmail.com

now we fixed it

l3l380
08.10.2019, 12:49
ciao,

vorrei apportare una piccola modifica all'indicatore premiumvolume_4.1. Aggiungi un buffer per avere un colore diverso quando il volume supera la banda di bollinger superiore applicata al volume stesso, inserendo Ibandsonarray per il calcolo. Dato che non sono un programmatore esperto, o nessun risultato o un arresto anomalo. Dove e come posso aggiungerlo?
Grazie in anticipo
any suggestions

l3l380
08.10.2019, 12:49
ciao,

vorrei apportare una piccola modifica all'indicatore premiumvolume_4.1. Aggiungi un buffer per avere un colore diverso quando il volume supera la banda di bollinger superiore applicata al volume stesso, inserendo Ibandsonarray per il calcolo. Dato che non sono un programmatore esperto, o nessun risultato o un arresto anomalo. Dove e come posso aggiungerlo?
Grazie in anticipo
any suggestions

deniss
09.10.2019, 08:55
any suggestions

I do not make such modifications.
But you can do it by yourself or you can ask somebody else to do it. You already have indicator in source code.

fjmarquez@gmail.com
09.10.2019, 13:27
Which futures contract and timeframe you wish to have?

Hi Dennis,

Here a non-russian and happy user of cluster delta so far.

It seems this question was made before, but I don't know if a solution was given.

Is it possible to export the numerical data of the contracts within the cluster in to excel format?

That would be great to study selling and buying imbalances.

Thanks in advance.

Javier

l3l380
09.10.2019, 21:25
I do not make such modifications.
But you can do it by yourself or you can ask somebody else to do it. You already have indicator in source code.
I had not asked for someone to carry out the indicator like I requested, but only where to enter the data compilation cycle through Ibandsonarray; since I did several tests without result. However no problem, probably something is lost with the translation. Could you please tell me, kindly, the exact wording to retrieve the ClusterDelta_PremiumVolume_4.1 indicator data with icustom?
Thanks in advance

deniss
10.10.2019, 09:04
I had not asked for someone to carry out the indicator like I requested, but only where to enter the data compilation cycle through Ibandsonarray; since I did several tests without result. However no problem, probably something is lost with the translation. Could you please tell me, kindly, the exact wording to retrieve the ClusterDelta_PremiumVolume_4.1 indicator data with icustom?
Thanks in advance

I kindly recommend you to inject this part of code to your indicator:
http://forum.clusterdelta.com/showthread.php/9715?p=142986&viewfull=1#post142986

warewolf300
01.12.2019, 00:01
I kindly recommend you to inject this part of code to your indicator:
http://forum.clusterdelta.com/showthread.php/9715?p=142986&viewfull=1#post142986

I'm looking for similar code for MT5 version of Premium Volume indicator. Is it available?

tomson002@wp.pl
19.12.2019, 20:31
I'm wonder if it possible to use range bar for footprint chart in ClusterDelta software or maybe there is some kind of indicator for mt4/5 to do this?

warewolf300
30.12.2019, 22:56
1 month passed without any answer. Support is really poor here.

warewolf300
31.12.2019, 04:04
Okay, never mind. I myself converted MQL5 volume indicator code into a class which reads the volume and the code can be easily embedded in another indicator. Class is timeframe independent so I if I want I can also read volume from other than current TF.

hektor
21.02.2020, 18:17
I have problem with Clusterdelta time on bars. Why on 15 min it says 15:30 when its actually 15:19. It should be 15:15.
Can somebody help please?
Thanks.
https://imgur.com/ZyHhzsB

deniss
22.02.2020, 10:45
I have problem with Clusterdelta time on bars. Why on 15 min it says 15:30 when its actually 15:19. It should be 15:15.
Can somebody help please?
Thanks.
https://imgur.com/ZyHhzsB

ClusterDelta use Close Time for bars, not Open Time like in MT

hektor
02.03.2020, 15:14
I didnt know.
How can I avoid script error every time I open Clusterdelat? Thanks.

deniss
02.03.2020, 16:22
I didnt know.
How can I avoid script error every time I open Clusterdelat? Thanks.

It uses Internet Explorer library. Maybe because of it. Just turn off any script errors alerts in Internet Explorer options or just ignore it.

julio.cesar.danka@gmail.com
26.03.2020, 02:21
Hi, I am trying to use ClusterDelta_VolumeProfile_3.5, how can I fund my account and by the way, can you please check if my account is in good standing?? Thanks

deniss
26.03.2020, 18:38
Hi, I am trying to use ClusterDelta_VolumeProfile_3.5, how can I fund my account and by the way, can you please check if my account is in good standing?? Thanks

You can fund your account here: http://my.clusterdelta.com/en/deposit

bankier@zigor.pl
09.07.2020, 11:50
Please send me an information when #CandlePoc for mt5 will be available?

deniss
10.07.2020, 08:22
Please send me an information when #CandlePoc for mt5 will be available?

New release will be ready in the middle of August. I will check today later if it possible to make quick port for MT5

bankier@zigor.pl
23.08.2020, 13:45
#CandlePoc for MT5 doesn't work on timeframe 2 min, 3 min,10 min please help me solve this problem PS. on the others tf like 1 min, 5 min, 15 min works correctly.

deniss
24.08.2020, 09:59
#CandlePoc for MT5 doesn't work on timeframe 2 min, 3 min,10 min please help me solve this problem PS. on the others tf like 1 min, 5 min, 15 min works correctly.

Unfortunately, now it works only on M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1

deniss
24.08.2020, 09:59

Unfortunately, now it works only on M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1

Matrix78
27.08.2020, 10:12
this morning the platform has trouble functioning, appears at the bottom left "Error during data processing"

prokoppolo
27.08.2020, 11:08
this morning the platform has trouble functioning, appears at the bottom left "Error during data processing"

platform is working fine now

http://b.radikal.ru/b05/2008/a8/807eb9c493f6.jpg

deniss
27.08.2020, 13:03

Could you please also check that you connect to main server, not Mirror.

Dimytry
15.09.2020, 11:22
I point out that for USD/MXN the standard mt4 indicators are not loaded even if the symbol is in 6M.